dum dee dum ill just leave this here :)

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest payneardo
wont be out tonight, tomorrow at earliest

cheers, will look forward to it and wont have to name you in divorce proceedings :P :P ;)

and Im soo excited I am going to quote stu francis "I could jump off a dolls house" and "I could crush a grape"

Edited by payneardo

Guest icediced

Oh wow this looks amazing (any chance it can be used in landscape mode and not upside down portrait mode? XD)

And Steve, you need to put in some Brit-pop for your youtube videos, the original MIUI video's JPop music made everything look super fast hahahaaa. Some Oasis is needed =D

Guest gingernator

I assume you can use LauncherPro and the like on this rom like any other, is that the case?

P.S. the MIUI radio app looks slick, any chance this can be adapted to the Streak's FM chip?

Edited by gingernator

Guest undrwater
Full rom as framework changes are huge. I'm using it as I type and its stable as

WOW! ;) Wonder if his phone bricked as he was typing this!! :P

Is it really THAT stable??

Guest T_r_i_s
Oh wow this looks amazing (any chance it can be used in landscape mode and not upside down portrait mode? XD)

+1 this would be superb if it works in landscape.... looks absolutely phat ;)

Steve - you da man!

Guest Stephen Hyde
WOW! ;) Wonder if his phone bricked as he was typing this!! :P

Is it really THAT stable??

well my streaks uptime is 15hours now and still going fine

well my streaks uptime is 15hours now and still going fine

Wow never had seen miui before but this looks sick!

Is it nearly as functional in landscape or is this more-or-less portrait-only? Personally I'm 100% down with portrait, even more so than landscape, but it just always bugs me that the home button light is sideways ;)

Edited by NexusX

Guest Stephen Hyde
Wow never had seen miui before but this looks sick!

Is it nearly as functional in landscape or is this more-or-less portrait-only? Personally I'm 100% down with portrait, even more so than landscape, but it just always bugs me that the home button light is sideways ;)

alpha build ill have up today is locked to upside down portrait while i work out how the hell dell have managed to rotate it lol

alpha build ill have up today is locked to upside down portrait while i work out how the hell dell have managed to rotate it lol

woohoo.... Just starting to get over a flu and can now slowly manage to browse the internet, and I see this. What a treat! Can't wait Stephen.

Is that the same issue people have when using the screen shot app.

It always give me upside down images.

Guest Seacare
lol aplha build is up ;)

"what is the file link?" and does it need the latest broadband used for 1.4.2 of other build? or what? Is it streaksmi.zip? build date today?