MIUI 1.4.8 Liquid

Guest markII

Guest Master_T
Could people comment on the smoothness of the rom and overall performance?

The rom itself is quite smooth for me, apart from the music and gallery apps that tend to lag a bit. Overall it feels a little bit slower than LCRF as interface goes, but some operations are faster (ie: turns on wifi and connects to my home network in ~5 seconds, took about 20 on LCR)

Guest pinkzwinkz

hey guyz,

first of all really appreciate your effort for bringing this ROM to acer liquid. i just have one problem with this theme and it is that every 5 min my phone starts doing stuff on its own. i have acer liquid e with the been "4.005.05.AAP.GEN2_A22F (For Liquid E 512MB)" and when i flash your ROM with malez recovery, everything goes smooth. The ROM also runs smooth until the part when it starts doing stuff on its own. for example: it will go to settings menu and randomly cliks anywhere or if i am texting it will start pressing random keys etc. and it goes on for almost 4-5mins.

if you would let me know proper solution to this cause i really love this ROM the best and if you need more information from my phone let me know and i will provide as soon as possible.

thank you

Guest vikings123
Could people comment on the smoothness of the rom and overall performance?

RANDOM reboot...

To me, it is getting worse than previous version.

Back to Metal 2.75

Guest roggin

Hi all,

I am trying to make a wrap at libsensor in our liquid. If it works, we don't need to fix sensor with MIUI version upgrading. :unsure:

Thanks

Guest Alvan Yap
Hi all,

I am trying to make a wrap at libsensor in our liquid. If it works, we don't need to fix sensor with MIUI version upgrading. :unsure:

Thanks

thanks for the effort roggin, how bout the bluetooth issue?

Guest SmithyBeatz

Happy new Year :unsure:

i deleted the gallery3d.apk and gallery3dold.apk in system/app with the root-explorer, than i tried to install a gallery3d.apk from lcr and other roms to get the picasa upload. but it didnt worked. now i wiped all except of sd an flashed 12.24 new. now when i flip the phone landscape-mode dosent work!? and is there another way to get the picasa-opload, i know there are some apps, but i wouldl like to have the picasa-upload inside of the gallery. when i go on share inside of the gallery i see "com.android.mms.ui.ComposeMes..." insted of "sms/mms" is there a way to rename that?

Guest fischschneehase
Hi all,

Thanks

Great B)

Can someone hava a look at these roms , cause these rom is very instable and these random reboots are very annoying:(

Guest Pendergast
Can someone hava a look at these roms , cause these rom is very instable and these random reboots are very annoying:(

Not for me, works fine, it's really a pleasure for me.

Wallpaper online is OK

Guest Alvan Yap
Great :unsure:

lower down the clockspeed will have better stability, i can oc to 960 stable in froyometal but only 920 in miui B)