MIUI 1.4.8 Liquid

Guest markII

Applying koudelka's with-vibrate kernel breaks radio on roggin's MIUI! (i.e. GSM) So sim card won't be recognized

Hi Dario93,

I'll check what's the problem is.

Thanks for your report. ;)

French patch not working for me. Did anyone else try ?

I'm reuploading the fixed patch

edit: uploaded, try this

Edited by markII

Guest weber1992

on wich rom/bin schould i flash it ??? is cyanogen mod ok?? ... because my acer tool doesn´t work .....(process: AMSS start ... and 137056/137056 .... but nothing happens) ? thanks

on wich rom/bin schould i flash it ??? is cyanogen mod ok?? ... because my acer tool doesn´t work .....(process: AMSS start ... and 137056/137056 .... but nothing happens) ? thanks

Flash latest official bin,install malez recovery And then flash with no sign roggin's miui

Guest menomen

I've tried it.. at first everything was oke, but after some reboots, it didn't recognised my sim card anymore?? So i got back to stock, but it is a shame, because i really liked it!!

Guest menomen

hmm... not so lucky...

So what i did was,

Backup,

Install latest 2.2,

wipe all,

Install miui 12.3 roggin,

Wipe all,

Install en language,

wipe all,

Still nothing...

I don't know if it recognice the simcard actually, the problem is, normally when you boot you're phone, you can enter your code to log on to your network, but i don't get it so i can't, is there a way to do this mannually?

Edited by menomen

hmm... not so lucky...

So what i did was,

Backup,

Install latest 2.2,

wipe all,

Install miui 12.3 roggin,

Wipe all,

Install en language,

wipe all,

Still nothing...

I don't know if it recognice the simcard actually, the problem is, normally when you boot you're phone, you can enter your code to log on to your network, but i don't get it so i can't, is there a way to do this mannually?

Too many wipes. You have to do wipe (data - dalvik - cache) only after the latest 2.2.

Do not wipe after the installation of Miui (so you clear essential data) and don't wipe before the installation of language

At the end .... Reboot (without wipe).

Hope useful !!!!

Guest youpi666
could someone please add german language pack for 12.3 ? ;)

Has i promised, this is how to make a clean language pack :

- go to this forum :

MIUI-dev forum

and download the nexus language translation of the MIUI version you want to translate.

- unzip the file on your computer.

- in the folder 'system' delete the build.prop file.

- extract the build.prop file contain in the 'system' folder of the MIUI liquid rom you want to translate.

- edit it (eg with notepad++ or other), you will find this two lines :

ro.product.locale.language=zh

ro.product.locale.region=CN
- change them by the values for your language, in your case :
ro.product.locale.language=de

ro.product.locale.region=DE

- copy this new build.prop in the 'system' folder of the extract language pack (in other words replace the one you just delete)

- make a zip with all of the folders (be careful to not zip the create folder, you must have 'META INF' and 'system' on the root of the zip file.)

- flash it with malez recovery (be careful, flash no signed)

- enjoy

(sorry for the english :P )

Roggin, you are the hero of nowadays! Great Thanks! Accept small donation from me ;)

Is there a way to make proximity sensor to response more quickly? Current version have 1 sec lag before turning screen on/off.

Guest elgubbo
Has i promised, this is how to make a clean language pack :

- go to this forum :

MIUI-dev forum

and download the nexus language translation of the MIUI version you want to translate.

- unzip the file on your computer.

- in the folder 'system' delete the build.prop file.

- extract the build.prop file contain in the 'system' folder of the MIUI liquid rom you want to translate.

- edit it (eg with notepad++ or other), you will find this two lines :

ro.product.locale.language=zh

ro.product.locale.region=CN
- change them by the values for your language, in your case :
ro.product.locale.language=de

ro.product.locale.region=DE

- copy this new build.prop in the 'system' folder of the extract language pack (in other words replace the one you just delete)

- make a zip with all of the folders (be careful to not zip the create folder, you must have 'META INF' and 'system' on the root of the zip file.)

- flash it with malez recovery (be careful, flash no signed)

- enjoy

(sorry for the english ;) )

thank you so much :P Sat45 explained to me before but it seems i used the wrong text editor :P

thank you!