MIUI 1.4.8 Liquid

Guest markII

Guest youpi666

You've done it ! ;)

The only important think to keep in mind in the translation process is to always edit the build.prop of the concern ROM, not one of a previous translation pack.

Cause sometimes their are few difference between the two version, and i saw on my test that a single line not provided by the rom builder could break many things.

Roggin, you are the hero of nowadays! Great Thanks! Accept small donation from me :P

Is there a way to make proximity sensor to response more quickly? Current version have 1 sec lag before turning screen on/off.

Hi ToLive,

You are so kind, you are the first donor for me. :P

There are 1 sec delay for preventing dither, maybe I can reduce the time to fit our device. I'll try the proper time delay in next release.

Thanks for your donation. ;)

Hi ToLive,

You are so kind, you are the first donor for me. :P

There are 1 sec delay for preventing dither, maybe I can reduce the time to fit our device. I'll try the proper time delay in next release.

Thanks for your donation. ;)

I also noticed that the message and missed call led are not working anymore, could you fix it? If you fix this it's perfectly usable!

Thanks!

Guest elgubbo

i also noticed a small but sometimes annoying issue (it appeared to me on all MIUI roms so far):

about 1 out of 6 times i turn on/of wifi, the phone reboots.

this happens with a full fresh install after wipe on latest leak.

no overclocking.

anyone else having this issue?

Edited by elgubbo

Guest Güilzom

Hello... Can anyone confirm if the Wifi thethering works.. I tried yesterday and always shows errors, usinag apps ans usign the MIUI option in the settings menu.

The other thing is the light sensor... is not working for me, Please confirm if works, otherwise I´ll try reflashing from zero...

Guest Güilzom
Added MIUI 0.12.10 download link

Thanks markII, look nice... I can see some changes in the screenshots... And thanks for the GB keyboard...

a quiestion, did u include the fix from roggin for sensors ??

Guest Güilzom
i also asked roggin to fix the sms and missed call leds and he said he's going to fix them too in the next release.

great!

Nice !!! This is becoming the perfect rom !!! I tried to back to the Vanilla interface... I bet this will be the first rom to have FM radio for liquid (if possible)

Guest TheShak

News on the grapevine (= MIUI Dev) there seems to be trouble at mill..

"Due to a few critical bugs found in the Chinese MIUI ROM by the MIUI developers there is going to be a new 0.12.11 release tomorrow. This means we are holding off releasing our new language pack until we can release the most stable build possible."

Cheers