MIUI 1.4.8 Liquid

Guest markII

Guest fischschneehase

hi guys yesterdayi played arround abit with setcpu and noticed if i ad a custom frequency of 1000 mhz instead of 998 my phone gets more stable :S XD its very curious ...normaly with miui its not even stable with 960 ....so idownloaded asystem monitor to have a look at my cpu frequency : it doesnt runt on 1000 mhz it even higher arround 10050 XD

can someone explain this to me ?!;) ;)

edit its not 1050 its 1228?! WTF

Edited by fischschneehase

Guest Ghost-XIII
someone can export liquidE full mem patch from CM7 to apply on MIUI?

roggin, markII help liquidE users please LOL

thanks

+1 ;)

I use the boot.img of roggin for CM7 ( http://multiupload.com/IJC97XYYR3 ) it works but there is still the part to fix wifi (not deactivate and reactivate the wifi) and some details not too bothersome. 3D and 512MB of ram is ok

Edited by Ghost-XIII

Guest gnufabio
+1 ;)

I use the boot.img of roggin for CM7 ( http://multiupload.com/IJC97XYYR3 ) it works but there is still the part to fix wifi (not deactivate and reactivate the wifi) and some details not too bothersome. 3D and 512MB of ram is ok

Hi ghost,

Just replace boot.img in the miui archive with boot.img of roggin's cm one ;)

Guest elgubbo
hi guys yesterdayi played arround abit with setcpu and noticed if i ad a custom frequency of 1000 mhz instead of 998 my phone gets more stable :S XD its very curious ...normaly with miui its not even stable with 960 ....so idownloaded asystem monitor to have a look at my cpu frequency : it doesnt runt on 1000 mhz it even higher arround 10050 XD

can someone explain this to me ?!;) ;)

i noticed the same thing... i think it has something to do with miui not with setcpu, i use cputuner, and before version 1.1.22 of miui i could not go to 960 mhz but now its rock stable at this frequency ... have not tried to go higher so far.

Guest Ghost-XIII
Hi ghost,

Just replace boot.img in the miui archive with boot.img of roggin's cm one ;)

Hello

yes but is not optimized for Rom Miui :/ but I use this method

Guest fischschneehase

can someone explain this to me ?!:D ;)

i noticed the same thing... i think it has something to do with miui not with setcpu, i use cputuner, and before version 1.1.22 of miui i could not go to 960 mhz but now its rock stable at this frequency ... have not tried to go higher so far.

quiet cool to have it running at 1,2 ghz XD fast as light ;)

but more isnt supported in kernel am i right ?

Guest gnufabio
Hello

yes but is not optimized for Rom Miui :/ but I use this method

There is no way to optimize kernel for liquid MIUI: the ports must use a custom kernel,for example the port i posted uses koudelka kernel

Guest Ghost-XIII
There is no way to optimize kernel for liquid MIUI: the ports must use a custom kernel,for example the port i posted uses koudelka kernel

Oki but there is a bug that appears on wifi Miui and who is not present on the CM7 for example the wifi works fine but do not disable because error in the reactivation (restart required to re use the wifi)

Guest elgubbo
quiet cool to have it running at 1,2 ghz XD fast as light ;)

but more isnt supported in kernel am i right ?

well i tried to go higher now .. but i dont seem to be able to go over 998 :S

i think kernel does not support higher freq than 998 mhz

Edited by elgubbo

Guest fischschneehase

no you have to flash wifi tetherkernel it supports up to 1,2 then you have to edit the setcpu txt on you sd and insert on the right place 100000 and use this custom frequency go on device selecgtion other and the last entry custom f.

;) it is set to 1000 mhz but runs on 1,2 now Xd

Guest fischschneehase

no you have to flash wifi tetherkernel it supports up to 1,2 then you have to edit the setcpu txt on you sd and insert on the right place 100000 and use this custom frequency go on device selecgtion other and the last entry custom f.

;) it is set to 1000 mhz but runs on 1,2 now Xd

Guest Ramdanih
Hi,

When sending SMS's. I get the FC's when using the english language update.

I think the English lang has some old stuff, when using the chinese build all is good!

Theme Manger (Chinese new version) works great.

Hope to get a new Eng lang which is based on 1.1.28

thx

+1 force close at SMS.. ;)

Guest TheodoreTBag
I'm uploading 1.1.28 with sensors fix and lang pack EN included.

I install via recovery Malez although I have already installed

miui-1.1.28_liquid-EN-PACK1?

Guest TheShak
Added in first page

Hey MarkII, do we gotta flash 1.17 then straight to 1.1.28?,

i did not keep the 1.1.14 & 1.1.21 etc.

thanks

p.s. the first eng lang had a bug (SMS affected) there is a new one with fixed on MIUI dev form, I guess you've taken the latest?