MIUI 1.4.8 Liquid

Guest markII

Guest koudelka
The only one problem i found is that the 3d smothless...but i'm waiting for the patch ;)

PS: THANK U MAN ;)

3d smoothness? can you give me example? there should not be any problems

Guest koudelka
Freat performance, but why there isn't a boot animation? There is only text when booting up

I someone is good at graphics and wants to make one, please do! ;)

Guest Dinmamma
Ok, just tested for five minutes (lol). Didn't find any bugs per se, but a weird thing happened: all my icons (both on desktop and in the launcher) are now incased in a weird purple square... wtf?

Also, can anyone link me the method for disablin hapticg feedback on the home/search/back/menu keys? I had read it somewhere, but can't find it anymore.

I had UI issues aswell, those were caused by LCD density being set to 160 instead of 240 which is acer liquid default, try using "LCD density changer" (you can find it on XDA)

Type this in terminal to disable Haptic feedback (or put it into a .txt file, rename it to .sh and putting it into the gscript folder:

echo 0 > /sys/module/avr/parameters/vibr

Guest Master_T
I had UI issues aswell, those were caused by LCD density being set to 160 instead of 240 which is acer liquid default, try using "LCD density changer" (you can find it on XDA)

Type this in terminal to disable Haptic feedback (or put it into a .txt file, rename it to .sh and putting it into the gscript folder:

Thanks for the haptic feedback tip

As for the icons, it's not an "artifact", just the icons that normally have a transparent background now have a colored square behind them (see attached picture)

screenshot1kq.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by Master_T

Guest elgubbo
Thanks for the haptic feedback tip

As for the icons, it's not an "artifact", just the icons that normally have a transparent background now have a colored square behind them (see attached picture)

screenshot1kq.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

that looks like the new standard theme for me ;)

Guest Master_T
that looks like the new standard theme for me ;)

Well, didn't have it before flashing the new boot (clean phoenix 1.1.28 installation), it happened after I flashed it and rebooted... new or old, it's horrible ;) how do I change it? Tried various settings in the theme editor but nothing worked...

Guest koudelka
3D apps sometimes lagg

seems this is due to problem with interactive governor. I recommend users installing setcpu and changing to ondemand governor (enable on boot).

Guest Dinmamma
Well, didn't have it before flashing the new boot (clean phoenix 1.1.28 installation), it happened after I flashed it and rebooted... new or old, it's horrible ;) how do I change it? Tried various settings in the theme editor but nothing worked...

Have you tried to completly change the theme? The Meizu M9 theme over at miui-dev is made so it has no icon backgrounds, maybe that will solve your problems? Other than that, i can't think of anything other than reflashing everything...

Guest Intenso74

And what command would enable it? I had haptic feedback disabled as default.

echo 1 [etc.] or something. (I don't know anything about linux etc, so please forgive me if what i'm saying is completely wrong ;))

@elgubbo

Your lang pack still hasn't fixed the light sensor for me...

Will try the fix on its own sometime today.

Guest calle_d

Does someone else have problems with the music player. It does'nt play the songs in the correct order. Not completly random, but it skips one or two tracks when playing an ordinary mp3-album. Have trided a couple of albums but the same result occurs.

When playing the album in a different music app it plays normally.

Guest TheShak
Does someone else have problems with the music player. It does'nt play the songs in the correct order. Not completly random, but it skips one or two tracks when playing an ordinary mp3-album. Have trided a couple of albums but the same result occurs.

When playing the album in a different music app it plays normally.

Maybe you'vr got shuffle mode turned on... Try another player such as rockplayer...

Guest TheShak

I noticed a few posts back that some peeps were getting problems with not being able to receive calls... Yes, it happened to me as well... I fixed this by turning off Anti-Stranger mode, which is ON by default.

Go to Settings -> Personal -> DND Mode -> Anti Stranger mode ... this is way down at the bottom, easy to miss...

Cheers

Guest TheShak
best rom by far, the ui is sooooo nice and fast (screw froyo/ginger)...

however! still getting the odd random reboot, esp when d/l from market/themes etc - really doesn't like it, ideas?

I think this is to do with wireless, try 3G it seems to download fine...

Guest koudelka

I have built a simple application to change vibration, this is an early release I plan to add more things later when I have time. But for now it can at least change vibration and save it so it stays after reboot. Download here: goo.gl/liQSg

Guest gnufabio
I have built a simple application to change vibration, this is an early release I plan to add more things later when I have time. But for now it can at least change vibration and save it so it stays after reboot. Download here: goo.gl/liQSg

Thanks for your great works! ;)

Guest dampiro

Great rom. Fast, sweet and beautiful.

But i have, perhaps, a noob. I install the rom phoenix and the english language pack (1b) but i still have some chinese characters... what should i do to fix?

Thanks and congratulations for this awesome rom.

Guest Ramdanih

Flashing full rom from gnufabio + english pack..

No issues camera not work & no force close at message.. ;)

Now, will trying new kernel from Koudelka

Thx All ;)

Guest TheShak
I have now compiled new kernel with all the latest updates (fastdormancy, fully working wifi with softap, improved sleep and battery usage), and it is working with miui. Unfortuenlty i cant make it work with Marks 1.1.17 + 1.1.28 update and I dont know the reason behind this. With the phoenix release it is working perfectly (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VGSDAVC1 link to phoenix release, word of warning though chinese language by default and data roaming on).

Here is the link for people who want to give it a try

http://www.multiupload.com/VLHLGTCHQ4 (install in malez recovery, no sign check, no wipe) (first boot can take a little while, -- edit -- I have updated with v2 that has debug printing disabled and includes lates init script from thepasto to better support a2sd =) Thanks! /edit)

Hope it works! please provide some feedback if this improve battery life for you.

-edit-

I used this one

Hi, I've tried this boot.img, previously I was running OC @ 998Mhz so MIUI was flying. When I load up SetCPU it shows freqs upto 1200 Mhz plus now... which is a bit scary... just FYI