MIUI 1.4.8 Liquid

Guest markII

Guest elgubbo

MarkII please keep them ports coming :)

i will keep track and modify language pack ports in German (and other languages as long as there is a source) for our liquid :)

i love your work and would like to learn more about porting miui to liquid :(

greets

el

Guest vikings123
Is Tethering working in MIUI 0.12.10 ?

I tried this version of ROM.

I fully wiped everything, except the SD partition.

And very sad to find out WiFi not working (not stable, on and off) and Tethering not working ....

Back to Metal 2.5 and look forward to the release of 2.75.

Hi All,

I have a problem when I use MIUI rom for one hour my memory card just removed by themselves (I'm must reboot ervery hour), please help me to solve this problem

** my memory card is micro SD 8GB class 2.

Thank. ^^

Guest youpi666

From the miui-dev forum :

Due to a few critical bugs found in the Chinese MIUI ROM by the MIUI developers there is going to be a new 0.12.11 release tomorrow. This means we are holding off releasing our new language pack until we can release the most stable build possible.

So no language pack for the 0.12.10 .

Guest TheShak
Today I will update 0.12.11 with (maybe) sensors working ( all credits to roggin).

thanks looking forward to testing this one. Been on stock rom and it's getting v. plain.

p.s. 0.12.11 is released...

Edited by TheShak

Are File manager and miui music workin properly on yours MIUI 0.12.10 ? In my case, on 0.12.11 are still bugged, miui music doesn't recognize any song on my sdcard and on browser of file manager is all empty

please help me to fix bug for "SD card unexpectedly removed". I'm not sure that this problem have been happened because I used SD card class 2 or not.

I love this rom & thank you.

SD card class 2 is very often do not work for Acer Liquid. At least buy a Class 4 or 6 - with their problems do not happen!

Edited by ostapo

Are File manager and miui music workin properly on yours MIUI 0.12.10 ? In my case, on 0.12.11 are still bugged, miui music doesn't recognize any song on my sdcard and on browser of file manager is all empty

Can someone verify this please?

Guest Güilzom

Is rare.. on www.miui-dev.com haven´t update the news with the .11 version and I didn't try the .10 ´cause was announced as buggy.

I´ll try it as soon be available for Liquid... In the other hand, for the one who is requesting the translation, here are the steps by youpi666, is really easy to do... I just saw the English and german translation for Nexus for last version...

Has i promised, this is how to make a clean language pack :

- go to this forum :

MIUI-dev forum

and download the nexus language translation of the MIUI version you want to translate.

- unzip the file on your computer.

- in the folder 'system' delete the build.prop file.

- extract the build.prop file contain in the 'system' folder of the MIUI liquid rom you want to translate.

- edit it (eg with notepad++ or other), you will find this two lines :

ro.product.locale.language=zh

ro.product.locale.region=CN
- change them by the values for your language, in your case :
ro.product.locale.language=de

ro.product.locale.region=DE

- copy this new build.prop in the 'system' folder of the extract language pack (in other words replace the one you just delete)

- make a zip with all of the folders (be careful to not zip the create folder, you must have 'META INF' and 'system' on the root of the zip file.)

- flash it with malez recovery (be careful, flash no signed)

- enjoy

(sorry for the english :) )

Guest TheShak
Is rare.. on www.miui-dev.com haven´t update the news with the .11 version and I didn't try the .10 ´cause was announced as buggy.

I´ll try it as soon be available for Liquid... In the other hand, for the one who is requesting the translation, here are the steps by youpi666, is really easy to do... I just saw the English and german translation for Nexus for last version...

Thanks for that. the 0.12.11 is released here is the link for chinese deodexed http://bit.ly/fP0fB7 from MIUI-DEV also the is the english translations availble for the nexus build @ http://www.miui-dev.com/forums/showthread....anguage-pack-1b

Hope that helps

Cheers

Guest SKV-Energy
Uploaded 0.12.11, in my case miui music and file manager are not working so I don't use this release..

it's all bugs in this version?

Light and proximity sensor was working?

ps sry for my english