MIUI 1.4.8 Liquid

Guest markII

Guest Intenso74
if you wanna enable haptic feedback use koud's app that was designed for that. He worked hard on it

Thanks for the advice, but the app isn't working.

Should I flash koud's bootv2? (I now have full rom + Eng lang pack + a2sd patch)

And if I were to install it, should I reflash the a2sd patch afterwards?

Also, what exactly does bootv2 change?

Guest elgubbo
Thanks for the advice, but the app isn't working.

Should I flash koud's bootv2? (I now have full rom + Eng lang pack + a2sd patch)

And if I were to install it, should I reflash the a2sd patch afterwards?

Also, what exactly does bootv2 change?

you should flash bootv2 by koud without reflashing a2sdpatch afterwards.

you wont notice changes except better batterylife :P

Guest eiben_robert
you should flash bootv2 by koud without reflashing a2sdpatch afterwards.

you wont notice changes except better batterylife :P

Hello,

One question: what is your battery life on MIUI 04.02? For me I still see some 10% drop / hour in standby (as in 28.01 with bootv2). Power consumption while in use seems excellent but standby is another story...

Thanks

Guest TheShak
Hello,

One question: what is your battery life on MIUI 04.02? For me I still see some 10% drop / hour in standby (as in 28.01 with bootv2). Power consumption while in use seems excellent but standby is another story...

Thanks

Two things i've noticed on this 1.2.4 - Maybe it's me but it looks and behaves exactly like 1.1.28 as if this is the same build...??? :P

and the last english pack was 1c which had a few fixes (see earlier posts).

For me battery life is as before, and sensors don't work. Proximity sensors seems random at best when making a call the screen flashes on/off.

Thanks

Edited by TheShak

Guest elgubbo
Hello,

Thanks

For me its pretty awesome: Miui 1.2.4, unplugged today 8:00 now its 77% with: data (2g only), Sync, and about 1 hour of listening to musik, 3 sms, 3 emails.

so its 2.3%/hour wich is absolutely okay for me.

Two things i've noticed on this 1.2.4 - Maybe it's me but it looks and behaves exactly like 1.1.28 as if this is the same build...??? :P

and the last english pack was 1c which had a few fixes (see earlier posts).

For me battery life is as before, and sensors don't work. Proximity sensors seems random at best when making a call the screen flashes on/off.

Thanks

i dont know what went wrong, if you use the version i uploaded. Light sensor works for when language is set to english/us and when its set to German.

remember: light sensor fix depends on language pack: if you flashed another language pack, light sensor fix is affected by it and wont work anymore.

Guest gnufabio
Hello,

Thanks

Same problem when flashed a sensor fix.

Mark, can you upload an update version from 1.1.28 to 1.2.4? I wouldn't like to lose all data :P

Thanks

Guest koudelka
Added Full rom in first page with a2sd integrated, english pack compatible with Liquid E

Did you use the boot.img from CM7-liquid 1.2.6? it is same as v2 i uploaded in this thread, except i changed ramdisk to use ondemand governor as default (since interactive has some performance problem)

Did you use the boot.img from CM7-liquid 1.2.6? it is same as v2 i uploaded in this thread, except i changed ramdisk to use ondemand governor as default (since interactive has some performance problem)

I will re-upload it, thanks koud

Guest Waffel22

Is anyone having problems with proximity sensor after a call? My screen stays black after I want to end the call, I always have to use the power button, which costs some time and thereby money...

Guest Güilzom

elgubbo...

I try your version and with the lnguague in English USA didn't work the light sensor.. In the other hand, where is the DSP manager ?? can't find it.

Also the options to decrease the ring volume whe you rise up the phone, or mute in whe the phone flips down are no longer available in the notifications settings

Is anyone having problems with proximity sensor after a call? My screen stays black after I want to end the call, I always have to use the power button, which costs some time and thereby money...

Indeed I will upload a zip to delete proximity sensor fix, so we can stop immediatly a call after a wake up with power button

Guest TheShak

Yes me too...

Indeed I will upload a zip to delete proximity sensor fix, so we can stop immediatly a call after a wake up with power button

Mark the problem is as Waffell22 said, the power button option works o.k. what should happen is the proximity sensor should kick in when phone is moved away from ear so you can terminate call in the normal way on the screen.

I've noticed that on CM7 with CM7_Liquid_1.2.6_proximity_v2.zip the proximity sensor works much better than the fix on MIUI, is it the same?

Thanks for all the effort

Cheers

Yes me too...

Mark the problem is as Waffell22 said, the power button option works o.k. what should happen is the proximity sensor should kick in when phone is moved away from ear so you can terminate call in the normal way on the screen.

I've noticed that on CM7 with CM7_Liquid_1.2.6_proximity_v2.zip the proximity sensor works much better than the fix on MIUI, is it the same?

Thanks for all the effort

Cheers

I will control CM7_Liquid_1.2.6_proximity_v2.zip.

Changed in first page link for ROM, I've added last boot.img from CM and Koudelka's app for haptic feedback and sensitivity

Guest Dario93

Hi mark :P

I just noticed that you forgot to edit the ro.product.board string in the build.prop,it is still set to mahimahi instead of salsa... this can cause hardware problems :D

Guest TheShak
I will control CM7_Liquid_1.2.6_proximity_v2.zip.

Changed in first page link for ROM, I've added last boot.img from CM and Koudelka's app for haptic feedback and sensitivity

Thanks MarkII this should fix it me thinks...

Hi mark :P

I just noticed that you forgot to edit the ro.product.board string in the build.prop,it is still set to mahimahi instead of salsa... this can cause hardware problems :D

Well spotted Dario, Cheers!