MIUI 1.4.8 Liquid

Guest markII

Guest eiben_robert
For me several things were still Chinese:(

A solution from a few pages back: go into language settings, select English (Uk), reboot. Everything will be Ok afterwards.

Guest Master_T

I'm getting lost... I'm still running v 1.1.28 by phoenix, what is the correct procedure to update to 1.2.4 (and new boot if necessary)? (without having to wipe if at all possible).

Edited by Master_T

Guest elgubbo
I'm getting lost... I'm still running v 1.1.28 by phoenix, what is the correct procedure to update to 1.2.4 (and new boot if necessary)? (without having to wipe if at all possible).

do a nandroid, wipe dalvik cache, flash newest miui, boot!

if everything works fine, you are good to go, if not, restore nandroid and backup your stuff, then wipe all and try again ...

Guest Intenso74

So far 1.2.4 is running great. I finally got haptic feedback working.

However I STILL can't get the light sensor to work. I changed the settings that dario93 mentioned to salsa in the .zip before flashing.

Anyone got a suggestion?

Guest Master_T

Mmmm, I updated to 1.2.4 with the update pack posted some pages ago, seems to work but camera and gallery FC (MIUI camera and MIUI gallery work perfectly). Any ideas?

Edited by Master_T

So far 1.2.4 is running great. I finally got haptic feedback working.

However I STILL can't get the light sensor to work. I changed the settings that dario93 mentioned to salsa in the .zip before flashing.

Anyone got a suggestion?

+1

neither proximity sensor works.

Guest Intenso74

Also, I just noticed this: USB doesn't work.

I tried with debugging both enabled and disabled. The only workaround i've found so far is to mount via recovery, which isn't exactly practcal.

So, currently not working for me: Light sensor and USB mount. Haven't tested proximity sensor yet, but it didn't work on 1.1.28 so I don't expect it to work as well...

Edit: Some more strange things are going on.

I can't find some market apps like google earth and trying to install it via titanium backup doesn't work either.

Other apps (AndroidVNC for example) can be found but won't install.

I'll try full wipe + reflashing and see if that works.

Edited by Intenso74

Mmmm, I updated to 1.2.4 with the update pack posted some pages ago, seems to work but camera and gallery FC (MIUI camera and MIUI gallery work perfectly). Any ideas?

+1

neither proximity sensor works.

Also, I just noticed this: USB doesn't work.

I tried with debugging both enabled and disabled. The only workaround i've found so far is to mount via recovery, which isn't exactly practcal.

So, currently not working for me: Light sensor and USB mount. Haven't tested proximity sensor yet, but it didn't work on 1.1.28 so I don't expect it to work as well...

Which version do you use? download tha last version in first page I will use it like base for next updates

Which version do you use? download tha last version in first page I will use it like base for next updates

the version on the first page (downloaded today) + ita lang pack.

light sensor doesn't work and the same for the proximity sensor.

i did a full wipe (every single voice) before the installation , but no luck.

i got haptic feedback work only deleting a file in /system/etc/init.d (i don't remember the exact filename).

btw this rom is incredibly fast and responsive, i'm complaining only about bluetooth, i can't use my car's handsfree kit (parrot ck3100).