MIUI 1.4.8 Liquid

Guest markII

Guest The Duke of Hazard

with 4.008 the battery draining is really terrible with data connection activated...about a 10% in an hour...and surfin' the web??? 10-12%...in a quarter of hour!!!!!!!!!!!! damn...

Guest MarcSpitz
with 4.008 the battery draining is really terrible with data connection activated...about a 10% in an hour...and surfin' the web??? 10-12%...in a quarter of hour!!!!!!!!!!!! damn...

Have you tried discharging the battery once, reboot and charge it back to 100% after the flash? The first discharge rates have always been very high for me.

I think you can't make conclusions prior to trying this.

Edited by MarcSpitz

Guest The Duke of Hazard
Have you tried discharging the battery once, reboot and charge it back to 100% after the flash? The first discharge rates have always been very high for me.

I think you can't make conclusions prior to trying this.

yes of course i did it...this procedure can only set the battery stats wiped with recovery in a good way...but battery consumption (with data activated) is horrible anyway...and if you use a taskiller you'll see that after a couple of hours of standby the phone will have only 25mb of ram available...killing processes only 30mb!! so i think that the problem is something that keeps running also in standby, an abnormous system idle, that does not appear neither in miui taskiller neither in non-miui ones.

So this is my battery graph. Stupid Dialer is running NON STOP and eating ALL JUICE. I've fully charged battery and left my phone alone for the night. This Dialer thing eat 80% of the charge in seven hours. SetCPU did not help.

This is on top 4.008 VFIT.

post-654768-1301987064_thumb.png

Guest TheShak

Just when you thought it was safe to...

After using this rom for a while, it's been great but have noticed the old mobile data bug coming back, that it disables after a call or some random time... a bit like the CM7 and other 2.3 roms.

However when I did not flash the BT fix, the mobile data did not drop out, so gonna go back and use it without BT fix...

@MarkII is it possible just to have the BT fix, without the other WiFI and other fixes in the patch?

Cheers

Guest sette7nani
So this is my battery graph. Stupid Dialer is running NON STOP and eating ALL JUICE. I've fully charged battery and left my phone alone for the night. This Dialer thing eat 80% of the charge in seven hours. SetCPU did not help.

This is on top 4.008 VFIT.

which program is this? (who shows battery graph)

Guest TheShak
Hi guys.. which rom r u using right now?? Is there alreaqdy a 2.3 for liquid 256mb??

Yes, this one or you could use the CM7 / LeoGingers one ...

Edited by TheShak

Guest salah_heart
Yes

plz markII need ur advice i need stable miui froyo

why when i extracting the rom to include apks from other miui rom i have too much proplems when i rezip and flash it?

THNKS

sorry for my english

Guest Güilzom

Until now... the prox sensor during a call doesn't work..

Haven't try Wifi or BT.

Market is not showing any app listed .... what could be ? (installed apps I mean)

Edited by Güilzom

Guest Güilzom
cool, anyone tried this already..?

I tried LeoGB... Now I'm using this fresh MIUI 1.4.8

works fine exept that my apps don't appear in the market... but i think (hope) can be easily solved