MIUI 1.4.8 Liquid

Guest markII

Guest Güilzom
With titanium backup restore missing link to market, then (still from titanium) wipe market data, this should work

Nop...

Partial solution... Now I can see it but when upgrading stay in downloading status, the worst is that show that is downloading the upgrades in the notification area but is stuck there.. I reboot and the message persists on the notification area... So, not upgrades and have and annoying false notification on my bar that can be removed.

What can I do ?

EDIT: Just uninstall the market and the notification persist. I'll reflash tomorrow. But wanna remove that from my notification bar

Edited by Güilzom

Guest disc2
I tried LeoGB... Now I'm using this fresh MIUI 1.4.8

works fine exept that my apps don't appear in the market... but i think (hope) can be easily solved

i also got a market problem, wantet to download beautiful widget animation... it wont finish, keep downloading and on the statusbar the number of downloading increases...

Guest CyberGrappa
i also got a market problem, wantet to download beautiful widget animation... it wont finish, keep downloading and on the statusbar the number of downloading increases...

Same problem with market ..downloading doesn't have any progression, just start... in wifi after some problem in connection seem to work.

Help us :) , Pol

Edited by CyberGrappa

Guest DiluTe
Same problem with market ..downloading doesn't have any progression, just start... in wifi after some problem in connection seem to work.

Help us :) , Pol

Go to the app called Downloads and press menu button, there you can switch between Data/Wifi

Guest elgubbo

has anyone managed to get a languagepack (in my case german) to boot with this rom? i did the usual modifications, but when i flash it i get stuck on the acer splashscreen ...

Guest TheShak

This seems much better than the 1.4.1 and gives more free memory. No problems with market all works really well. I do like the new SMS application...

WifI, 3G, BT all work great.

Only issue for me is the loss of 3g data after a call... must a Gingerbread bug as it happens with CM7 as well.

Also status bar is a bit messed up when you pull it down, but this is just cosmetic

thanks

Guest Güilzom
Go to the app called Downloads and press menu button, there you can switch between Data/Wifi

Thanks... works for me, so the issue is that can't downlod apps from market using Data, only Wifi

Guest Mr.NEW

Dear All,

For MIUI 1.4.8 & 1.4.1

1. When I have incoming call I can't see who call to me.

2. I can't open used compass & Bubble level program.

3. I can't play game PES2011, Alphas 5

Can you recomend me for solve this problem.

Thank you mark for the new version and for the compcache fix which works great :).

Little feedback:

-ROM is definitely a little smoother.

-New Music app is really nice and MUCH smoother than the previous white one.

-No Launcher FC (yet) :)

I just noticed one bug:

-Moving apps to SD make them FC (so Mr.NEW to fix your games move them to the Internal memory)

Guest newcarco

Hey guys,

I just flashed this rom. I really like it. However, my home button does not work, and there is no lock screen...Does this make sense? I tried to wipe and re-flash, but I get the same problems. Any ideas? Thanks

Guest CyberGrappa

I find a ITA language pack for MIUI 1.4.8 GINGERBREAD, is possible to flash or i have to wait something specific for Liquid ?

Bye, Pol

Guest be68ar
I find a ITA language pack for MIUI 1.4.8 GINGERBREAD, is possible to flash or i have to wait something specific for Liquid ?

Bye, Pol

wait....