MIUI 1.4.8 Liquid

Guest markII

Guest gioviiz89

HI i found a little bug or maybe i think it's a bug.

When i receive an notice liquid's led start flashes so frequently that my battery goes from 18% to 5% in half an hour

is there any settings that i can change to solve it?

Guest koudelka
I've read in the MIUI forum that if we remove the Gingerbread keyboard the theme aplication works. How do i remove this keyboard?

Seems this keyboard causes some permission problems for the theme manager, I found a fix here. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-d1-m...tml#post1107370 and it worked for me, but I removed the gingerbreadkeyboard before (removed it using root explorer). But this fix might work without doing that :(

Guest Alvan Yap

im facing the bluetooth problem also, it can detect and can connect without any problem but the handsfree does not fucntion during call, the button on the headset can answer phone but the voice does not transmit to the bt earphone, im using the acer ferrari bt headset

Guest famiddi

Hi all,

could someone upload the italian language pack on a mirror?

Thanks in advance

Solved!!!!

Another question, what about the SD card support?

Edited by famiddi

Guest MoNzAi1988

i face some problem such as the notification bar keep come down come up it self and the screen move itself like lose control, any1 have the same problem? 1 more problem is the theme manager not working after i update the eng patch.. thx..

Edited by MoNzAi1988

Guest koudelka
i face some problem such as the notification bar keep come down come up it self and the screen move itself like lose control, any1 have the same problem? 1 more problem is the theme manager not working after i update the eng patch.. thx..

screen moving around is a sensitivity issue, find sensitivity script to change it to not be so sensitive. theme manager problem has a fix, in here just a few posts above yours.

Guest MoNzAi1988
screen moving around is a sensitivity issue, find sensitivity script to change it to not be so sensitive. theme manager problem has a fix, in here just a few posts above yours.

wer can i find the sensitivity script? any1 can help? Thx!

Guest koudelka
is that any bin issue? wat bin u guys using?

No, it is a kernel issue, the sensitivity is set too high for your device (it seems some people have screens that cant handle this sensitivity). You could try changing like explained in this thread http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...-05-based-roms/

I think 75/75 is a setting that usually works for people that have problems

Guest Ramdanih
In LCR ROM there is a folder called gscript, in this a script to restore sensitivity, look at that. (you must install also the app gscript)

Mark, I have problem.. Can't install applications in market or stock applications in my sdcard..

my step is :

- wipe data

- flashing ROM, fix sensors, language pack, gingerbeard keyboard

my step :

1. first, install applications is normally. but after install some application, I can't install applications again..

2. restore with miui & titanium backup. only some application can be restore.

3. I try only install with sdcard, same problem. only some application can be restore... :(

Guest koudelka
Mark, I have problem.. Can't install applications in market or stock applications in my sdcard..

my step is :

- wipe data

my step :

1. first, install applications is normally. but after install some application, I can't install applications again..

3. I try only install with sdcard, same problem. only some application can be restore... :(

Are you using titanium backup to install apps?

Guest fear_factory84
After the installation, the SD card cannot be recognize!

Is it normal?

if you have more than one partition it says empty SD. Strangely inside this rom there are app2sd scripts... but I still not managed to make them working..

Guest Alvan Yap

my step is :

- wipe data

my step :

i have same problem, cannot install any apps from market, even frm miui market

but use adb install just fine

Guest Ramdanih
Are you using titanium backup to install apps?

Yes, I try titanium backup.. and how to best formula for restore applications??

sorry for my english..

my step :

3. I try only install with sdcard, same problem. only some application can be restore...

Guest famiddi

if you have more than one partition it says empty SD. Strangely inside this rom there are app2sd scripts... but I still not managed to make them working..

Thank you for the answer but I didn' t understand.

I made an EXT2 partition to install the apps on SD.

Guest koudelka
Thank you for the answer but I didn' t understand.

I made an EXT2 partition to install the apps on SD.

Since froyo there is native apps on SD, you dont need EXT2 partition (having one will make SD card not work in this rom)

Guest koudelka
Yes, I try titanium backup.. and how to best formula for restore applications??

sorry for my english..

my step :

3. I try only install with sdcard, same problem. only some application can be restore...

you could check your logcat and see if there is something like this

E/Vold ( 60): ASEC file '/mnt/secure/asec/smdl2tmp1.asec' currently exists

- destroy it first! (Address already in use)

If that is the case you can:

Backup your apps somewhere safe and then try running this in terminal on your phone,

su

rm /mnt/secure/asec/smdl2tmp1.asec

or through adb.

adb remount

adb shell

su

rm /mnt/secure/asec/smdl2tmp1.asec

Then try install using titaniumbackup again

Guest famiddi
Since froyo there is native apps on SD, you dont need EXT2 partition (having one will make SD card not work in this rom)

so, what I have to do?

Copy all my SD card content, then format it?