[THEMES]For Pauls Froyo release! *Alpha 4 New Gingerbread!*

Guest Frankish

Guest buneech
Revo added to first post. Tried to slightly alter the lockscreen to make it fit the theme more. Blue just didn't go. Hope nobody minds.

Thanks. Love the mount droid with the heart. ;)

Guest Frankish

@MIKEYMC I only upload to multiupload because i don't have my own webspace and it gives a larger choice. I'm open to suggestions for other sites to upload too. I figured the links live longer with using multiupload.

@Rem1x I haven't noticed any out of place graphics so far. Have you tested my port or can you give me some examples of where?

@Bazd123 These themes are for Pauls Froyo port ONLY. Tested and working on alpha 2 and alpha 3. What rom are you using?

Thanks. Love the mount droid with the heart. ;)

I was never impressed with the screenshots of the theme but because i had to test it i obviously flashed it and i fell in love! I'm keeping it :P

Edited by Frankish

Guest fradleyp
@MIKEYMC I only upload to multiupload because i don't have my own webspace and it gives a larger choice. I'm open to suggestions for other sites to upload too. I figured the links live longer with using multiupload.

@Rem1x I haven't noticed any out of place graphics so far. Have you tested my port or can you give me some examples of where?

@Bazd123 These themes are for Pauls Froyo port ONLY. Tested and working on alpha 2 and alpha 3. What rom are you using?

I was never impressed with the screenshots of the theme but because i had to test it i obviously flashed it and i fell in love! I'm keeping it ;)

loving REVO

if no one has made you ad free by friday i'll pm you

Guest Frankish

Yeah it's just a shame about the lcokscreen! I tried to make it fit a little better. I could use widget locker but i have a funny thing about that.

I use JuiceDefender to turn my data of when the screen is off as where i work i'm in and out of signal and at home borderline 3G. So to save battery from it constantly connecting etc i use JD. It is set so even if the screen turns on my data doesn't until i unlock the screen...now with widgetlocker it turns on as soon as the lockscreen shows. It's a minor thing but it bugs me!

Oh and thanks. I hope someone does. If not i'll pay for it myself on the 18th (payday!). However i'd rather not as i have a baby on the way! (Happy ;))

Guest Winston69
Because i've messed with them so much. Why are you putting it through UOT? Is it for a battery mod?

If it is please pass through the stock framework in UOT. Then upload it here and i will add the battery to the theme you specify.

Yeah was trying to get a circle battery, Option C, grey numbers on UOT using the galaxy theme

Guest Frankish

Like i said if you really want that, run the stock framework-res.apk through UOT for the battery. Send me that framework res and i can pop it into any theme for you.

Planning a Gingerbread theme as soon as i have the files and time! Maybe tomorrow ;)

Guest Winston69
Like i said if you really want that, run the stock framework-res.apk through UOT for the battery. Send me that framework res and i can pop it into any theme for you.

Planning a Gingerbread theme as soon as i have the files and time! Maybe tomorrow ;)

Here's the original framework from paul's ROM run through UOT with the battery mod i'd like, could you please apply this to the galaxy S theme

UOT_CN_12_07_12_10_1.zip

Guest Cow_007

by risk of stating the obvious since its what most people are talking about.. but a 2.3 theme would be nice. ;) but dont know if its possible with the files avaliable right now. revo theme rocks for now.

Guest buneech

There is no associated program for the themes, thus not eating battery. Every zip contains a few modified system files, that get replaced when applied.

All themes here have been tested and working on Pauls alpha 2 Froyo rom. They will work on all releases until the actual base rom changes IE Paul gets hold of a newer leak than the current one.

The themes here have been ported by myself. The images have been taken from other themes however all the excruciating xml and smali work has been done by me to port these themes. I just hope you realise how hard it was...i suck at Android!

I take no responsibility if you mess up your rom... Always Nandroid backup!

To apply/install the rom just flash the .zip file as if it were a rom using Clockworkmod Recovery. Obviously without wiping though.

Galaxy S Theme

screenshot11m.pngscreenshot12c.png

Download Galaxy S

HTC Desire Theme

screenshotm0.pngscreenshot1gh.png

Download Desire Sense

HTC Slate Theme

screenshot3ow.pngscreenshot4ij.png

Download HTC Slate

Android Stock Theme

screenshot5a.pngscreenshot6ed.png

Download Stock Theme

Revo Theme

screenshot7uw.pngscreenshot8p.png

screenshot9y.png

Download Revo Theme

DONATE!

Nah i do this stuff for free, however if anyone wants to pay for me ad free on Modaco they sure can ;)

Thank you very much!!!So geiliable!!

Guest Winston69
Trying to fix the pop up menu (press menu button) text colour first. It's really badword me off as i can't find it! Done the rest!

Just realised paul has said if you theme his froyo you might loose coarse location, are you using his lastest alpha 4 files for theming?

Guest Frankish
Just realised paul has said if you theme his froyo you might loose coarse location, are you using his lastest alpha 4 files for theming?

One way to find out is test. Flash theme over alpha4. Turn off gps then open maps.

Guest buneech
One way to find out is test. Flash theme over alpha4. Turn off gps then open maps.

Done. Fancy widget updates location with the stock theme, but not with the REVO theme. Although Maps work.

Edited by buneech