[THEMES]For Pauls Froyo release! *Alpha 4 New Gingerbread!*

Guest Frankish

Guest SWOriginal
Hmm it's a shame i like the black menu styles!

Me to! never mind atleast its usable in most apps when using the white menu :)

My R4 is up for you to make your green changes :) Link

Guest Frankish
These themes look amazing. Has anyone tried these on another phone or are they all Blade specific?? I'd love to get one of these on my Dell Streak 2.2.

They are made only for San Francisco but if you send me the stock framework-res.apk and services.jar from your rom i may port them. I wouldn't be able to test them unfortunately.

Or you can send me your Streak and i'll test it for a few...years :) :) :(

They are made only for San Francisco but if you send me the stock framework-res.apk and services.jar from your rom i may port them. I wouldn't be able to test them unfortunately.

Or you can send me your Streak and i'll test it for a few...years :( :) :lol:

LOL... How about I just send you the files.

:)

I'll post them and send you the link. I'll be happy to test them for you.

Thanks.

I can't promise to do all the themes so pick your favourite and i'll do that first...then i'll see if i can get around to doing the others... :)

PM Sent with download link.

If possible the Revo and/or Gingerbread theme would be great! The main problem with themes for the Streak is that the status bar text always stays black. This makes it nearly impossible to make out on a black status bar.

Thanks for everything.

Edited by EZ44

Guest Winston69
I can't promise to do all the themes so pick your favourite and i'll do that first...then i'll see if i can get around to doing the others... :)

You have Pm fella

hmm, i dnt no what i have done wrong i am using froyo alpha 4 installed the samsung s theme however when i reboot the phone it gets stuck on the android icon and doesnt go any further.

Guest robot1000
hmm, i dnt no what i have done wrong i am using froyo alpha 4 installed the samsung s theme however when i reboot the phone it gets stuck on the android icon and doesnt go any further.

Same issue but I installed gingerbread theme

HTC Slate Theme

screenshot3ow.pngscreenshot4ij.png

Download HTC Slate

Nah i do this stuff for free, however if anyone wants to pay for me ad free on Modaco they sure can :)

lol just noticed it says Twatter instead of twitter and facebook

is that meant to be?

what a laugh! :)

Edited by HMZX

Guest xenopod

what am i doing wrong, applied themes with clockwork mod and installed zip from there but nothing using paul's 2.2 alpha 3 rom

to be more exact i got wallpaper change, and black status bar but no clock and dialer icon same as standard setup

Edited by xenopod

Guest Frankish

The themes are pretty much just the status bar etc. Otherwise you need to do the rest yourself.

The clock widget i use is Fancy Widget 1.3.0 (i think?) it's not available on the market but you can google it.

Guest Frankish

Those icons are custom icons for the dock using Launcher Pro. To get that look you need to either...

1. Search market for Gingerbread Launcher by modaco. This is the easiest way.

2. If you like Launcher Pro then using launcher pro set the images from the link as your dock, dialer and web icons. http://www.droid-life.com/2010/12/08/downl...or-launcherpro/

Guest Frankish
Awesome how can i add the battery from REVO into the Desire theme? Thx in advance.

It is as simple as opening the revo framework-res.apk, extract all battery images. Open the Desire framework-res.apk with winrar, then drag and drop the battery images into the right folder, replacing the old ones. Add the framework-res.apk back into the .zip file and flash it.

Guest Ângelo Cunha

hey!

I installed the theme of Gingerbread, and only changed the only bar notifications.

I have to install the Launcher Gingerbread Market for is equal to the first page?

I think the phone has lost fluidity, was slower with this theme.

any suggestions?

hey!

I installed the theme of Gingerbread, and only changed the only bar notifications.

I have to install the Launcher Gingerbread Market for is equal to the first page?

I think the phone has lost fluidity, was slower with this theme.

any suggestions?

+1

Guest KasioPC

I am running Paul's Custom Froyo r4 ROM, and tried to flash the GalaxS theme using clockwork mod. It seems to do it fine, but when it reboots, the ModaCo boot animation comes up and stays for 20 seconds, then the screen goes blank for a second and it repeats in a loop.

Any help?

I am running Paul's Custom Froyo r4 ROM, and tried to flash the GalaxS theme using clockwork mod. It seems to do it fine, but when it reboots, the ModaCo boot animation comes up and stays for 20 seconds, then the screen goes blank for a second and it repeats in a loop.

Any help?

Have you got a pin on your simcard, if yes then you need to remove it (using another phone) - its a bug in the rom!