[THEMES]For Pauls Froyo release! *Alpha 4 New Gingerbread!*

Guest Frankish

Guest southpaw1

i am in same boat as Kasiopc , stuck in boot loop when installing any of these themes , not sure i have a pin on sim ? dont need to punch anythin in on phone so guess i dont ? can anybody explain why these themes are not working for me , on pre-baked Modaco R4

TIA

Guest Frankish

I have no idea why its not working for you? They all work for me. Have you at any point restored data using titanium backup? This seems to cause bootloops in done cases.

To test you could do a nandroid backup, flash a fresh rom with no modifications. Restore NO data at all. Now try to flash my themes.

Guest KasioPC
I have no idea why its not working for you? They all work for me. Have you at any point restored data using titanium backup? This seems to cause bootloops in done cases.

To test you could do a nandroid backup, flash a fresh rom with no modifications. Restore NO data at all. Now try to flash my themes.

Tried that, and same issue. Also tried wiping the Davrik cache. :/

Guest Ricey155

all good and again cheers again for the heads up Frankish ;)

bright percentage and lovely green circle :)

why did i biy my gf this phone and i have an iphone ???

Guest BigBearMDC

@Frankish, is there any special reason why you have "Facefuck" and "Twatter" installed? Don't get me wrong, I really had to laugh [:)] when I saw that but I have to ask you to remove it please ;)

Best regards,

BB

i am in same boat as Kasiopc , stuck in boot loop when installing any of these themes , not sure i have a pin on sim ? dont need to punch anythin in on phone so guess i dont ? can anybody explain why these themes are not working for me , on pre-baked Modaco R4

TIA

Pre Baked R4? I assume you have 2.1 by that and these themes are for Paul's 2.2 Alpha.

There are other theme threads for MCR R4 if you look through the forums

Guest southpaw1
Pre Baked R4? I assume you have 2.1 by that and these themes are for Paul's 2.2 Alpha.

There are other theme threads for MCR R4 if you look through the forums

no mate , i have Work In Progress alpha4 2.2 froyo ,

sorry maybe i wasnt clear , its from an ad-free account and its a kitchen download

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...d-chinese-leak/

any ideas mate ?

Guest southpaw1
@Frankish, is there any special reason why you have "Facefuck" and "Twatter" installed? Don't get me wrong, I really had to laugh [:)] when I saw that but I have to ask you to remove it please ;)

Best regards,

BB

you ask him to remove offensive words , then quote them , strange lol

no mate , i have Work In Progress alpha4 2.2 froyo ,

sorry maybe i wasnt clear , its from an ad-free account and its a kitchen download

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...d-chinese-leak/

any ideas mate ?

Unfortunately I don't have any ideas. I've installed the Gingerbread and Revo on different phones running the same (although probably with different kitchen options) as you.

I just did the usual,

put zip on sd

boot into clockwork (I have 2.5.0.9)

->install zip from sd card

->choose zip from sd card

-> select theme, install and reboot.

Which theme are you trying? If Gingerbread maybe give this one a go

There's a warning there about sim lock/pin so don't try if you have one obviously.

I don't know if you have a sim pin or how to even tell if you do! so maybe someone who knows can sort you out if that's the problem.

Good luck, hopefully you get sorted out!

edit: you may also want to try redownloading whatever theme you're trying just in case the file became corrupted somehow

Edited by jt_mcg

Guest kirschi_nrg

Doesn't work for me, i wanted to install the Galaxy S Theme, but when rebooting, it stucks in a bootloop. my ROM is Paul's froyo alpha 3.

Clockworkmod 2.5.1.3 .

What's the problem?

Edited by kirschi_nrg

Guest Ricey155

Think this will work with Sebs latest rom with CW 2.5.1.8 ??

gonna try it see how it goes

installs but crashes appstores so reverting back

Edited by Ricey155

Guest Frankish

Do not try these on Jellyfish or Sebs rom. The base rom has been updated so these themes will cause crashes, headaches and possibly AIDS.

I will only update the themes to support newer roms once the lockscreen freeze has been fixed. These 2 new roms still use old kernel so they also have the problem of freezes.

Guest Ricey155

cheers frankish :(

AIDS lol

Do not try these on Jellyfish or Sebs rom. The base rom has been updated so these themes will cause crashes, headaches and possibly AIDS.

I will only update the themes to support newer roms once the lockscreen freeze has been fixed. These 2 new roms still use old kernel so they also have the problem of freezes.

Guest Frankish

I don't think i will be updating these themes again now. Using JJ rom as it is based on a release rom. I have made themes for that rom now. They should still work on alpha 5 too though.