2.3 for San Fran

Guest olionair

Guest Matty-p
i have to do it from my phone at home you see, hopefully it wont take to long over 3G then lol.

na its only 60 meg shouldn't take long maybe 15-30 mins depending on signal cell setup and crowding ect

Guest Matty-p
It's pretty awesome we're getting this out of the way, before we even have the source! It'll speed things up when we actually get the source :)

yea loads its really really laggy atm and we should be able to sort out the outher problems quicker too

Guest Matty-p
I'm refreshing the page every few seconds :)

I can't wait to try it out :)

meh its not that much better than toms r2 apart from screen and touchpad right way up and sd card

also an update will be about 5-6 mins

Guest nvidiax
meh its not that much better than toms r2 apart from screen and touchpad right way up and sd card

also an update will be about 5-6 mins

Not much better? The screen is the right way up :)

Guest Matty-p
Not much better? The screen is the right way up :(

dosent make a massive differance to me tbh just geet stange looks from people thinking im crazy if i use it like that :) pretty funny to see there confused faces there like :) anyway next post will be a download link on next page but here it is anyway

http://bit.ly/23screenrightwayup

Edited by Matty-p

Guest Matty-p

download link !!!!!!!!!! for 2.3 with sd card and screen wright way up - remember to procced with caution many thinks dont work as mentioned before

remember a nandroid a flash keeps your phone from a crash !! you get the idea i never was good at ryming just do a nandroid ok:-)

Edited by Matty-p

Guest nvidiax
download link !!!!!!!!!! for 2.3 with sd card and screen wright way up - remember to procced with caution many thinks dont work as mentioned before

remember a nandroid a flash keeps your phone from a crash !! you get the idea i never was good at ryming just do a nandroid ok:-)

Woop Woop Downloading :)

Thanks Matt :)

Guest olionair

added to zte site http://zteblade.webs.com

Guest Matty-p
Looking for feedback on this ROM, full list of what works and what don't would be great :)

cool is feedback just gunna stay in this thread. also its laggy will speed it up tommarow evening should just be his(toms) r2 stuff that dosent work minus sd and screen and touch fixed

Guest Matty-p

You may not find this interesting but i do :) i have attached some metrics for the download. I took them about 3 mins ago in the last 4mins 43 downloads (the one with the graphs). In the last 9 mins there were 58 downloads thats about the same as the trafic for my sense rom 300 people downloaded it in the first 2 days about 100 of those were in the first 15 mins .

But whats most interesting is the countrys compared to my sense rom <a month ago its alot more diverse showning the geographically wide spread popularity in outher countrys there is even a break down of how many uniques from the different countrys and a pie chart reprentation too. remember this is was taken from the first 4 mins the link went live !! heck not all of them are even directly from moddaco!!

post-753227-1292188884_thumb.png

post-753227-1292189056_thumb.png

Edited by Matty-p

you may not find this interesting but i do :) i have attached some metrics for the download took at 3 mins ago in the last 4mins 43 downloads (the one with the graphs) in the last 9 mins 58 downloads thats about the same as the trafic for my sense rom 300 prople dl'd it in the first 2 days about 100 of tose were in the first 15 mins . but whats most interestign is the countrys compared to my sense rom <a month ago its alot more diverse showning the wide spread popurarbility (probs not a real word!) in foren counrtys there even a break down of how many from the different countrys and a pie chart reprentation too. remember this is was taken from the first 4 mins the link went live !! heck not all of them are even directly from moddaco!!

could you please try to correct typoes?

it hurts my brain if i read that text

Guest Matty-p
could you please try to correct typoes?

it hurts my brain if i read that text

sorry i wrote that on my phone the new 2.3 keyboard is really small :) am doing it now :)