[ROM][newSense][24/01]DHD Rom Port by baadnwz v1.8b 720p REC|STABLE|FAST|1.72 Base

Guest baadnewz

Guest InsaneNutter
P.P.S it'll take a hell of a lot to take me away from a Desire HD ROM now (currently on baadnwz v1.3). It's the fastest sense ROM i've ever had.

Same here, i am also on baadnwz v1.3 and i see no reason to ever not use a Desire HD ROM at this moment in time

Great rom, battery life appears to be good, keep up the great work :(

Edited by InsaneNutter

Guest BashyUK
Same here, i am also on baadnwz v1.3 and i see no reason to ever not use a Desire HD ROM at this moment in time

Great rom, battery life appears to be good, keep up the great work :(

Are you able to set up a htc sense a/c and use all the features like you can for a desire hd?

Guest Mikael1711
sorry to announce you but for now. rom development has be halted. dunno if it's just temporary or for good yet.

I just think is fair to let you know

Bad news........

Guest Mr Taylor
sorry to announce you but for now. rom development has be halted. dunno if it's just temporary or for good yet.

I just think is fair to let you know

Sorry to hear that, your HD Rom is truly marvellous and has been the first to tempt me away from Pauls R9. All the best :(

Guest LionBit

Happy new year @all!

I have installed the new 1.4 ROM, it run very fast and smooth, thanks you for the very good work!

...but I miss Google Talk... :unsure:

Guest gambieter

Interesting ROM. Installed fine on my sLCD HBOOT 0.93 unrevoked-rooted, alpharev s-OFF Desire, and didn't take too much time (a few minutes). Registration on myhtcsense.com worked fine as well, so looks good.

I am currently using it with a 800 MB ext3 partition on a slow 2 GB SD-card for testing purposes. So far happy with it, just testing a lot of ROMs to see what I like most :unsure:

thanks, baadnwz B) .

Edited by gambieter

Guest technaudio
Happy new year @all!

I have installed the new 1.4 ROM, it run very fast and smooth, thanks you for the very good work!

...but I miss Google Talk... :unsure:

I have the apk for talk, but it wont upload from my phone, I'll post it later...

Guest technaudio

You can add a uot theme, well I have, there's about 5meg free space in /system on my phone, so as long as your theme is less than that, it should work...

Guest KcKepz

Fantastic work on this ROM... well done mate!

BaadNews... is 1.7 the latest? Just trying to work out whether I downloaded your latest or downloaded an older one before you posted your Updated ROM.

Edited by KcKepz

Guest baadnewz
Fantastic work on this ROM... well done mate!

BaadNews... is 1.7 the latest? Just trying to work out whether I downloaded your latest or downloaded an older one before you posted your Updated ROM.

1.7b is the latest

Edited by baadnewz

I've been using your ROM for about a week... everything's nice but I have a few issues...

1. if I connect the phone in Disk Drive mode it keeps rebooting... so I can't access my card without turning the phone off... (is there any way to make the sd-ext partition permanently mounted(not unmountable)? I've tried dual mount widget without success)

2. I've noticed a slowdown lately... I've got skype, yahoo messenger, running 24/7, gmail, yahoo mail, 2 other mail accounts, weather and facebook syncing every hour. is this normal? how do I fix it?

Help would be much appreciated...

Edited by Dan-T

Hi Baadnews,

To a bit of feedback for your ROM. So far so good. I haven't run into major problems at all, other than spikes of lag here and there. Just as I'm typing this, I'm now having problems with Bluetooth.

• 2 weeks later...