Gingerbread (2.3) for Pulse

Guest Tom G

Guest Tom G

Just a quick update. The pulse will be added to CyanogenMod, but not for CM7. It will be merged after the CM7 stable release (which should be in 1-2 weeks).

There isn't time to properly test and debug before the stable release, so it won't make it in until CM7.1.

It is disappointing that is will be delayed a bit longer, but I am fairly busy trying to get the remain issues with the blade sorted out before the stable release so I don't think I would have time to do both at the moment anyway. I will try to get some fixes in this week (some of the remaining problems should be fairly easy to fix) but I will be concentrating mainly on the blade for now.

AntonioPT - did you get it running any better?

Guest sentroy

That's some great news Tom. A bit more for the blade than the pulse but still :D

I for one can live with CM6 a couple of weeks more. Just happy to hear that we will get official CM status.

Guest niix2571

Noticed that in build.prop open gl es version is 65536... maybe someone can try setting it to 65537 and replacing that lib that was posted somewhere on this forum some time ago... i don't have time to do it, but it may improve smoothness a bit (although this is just a guess)

Guest AntonioPT
AntonioPT - did you get it running any better?

D-D- says that it's running very nicely on his phone with DT A2SD, swap, jit and oc. I will reflash CM7 today with DT a2sd to see whats the speed difference.

Why not link to. that the state secret

Tom has stated that he would like if no CM7 roms were publicy released before official status. I want to respect that and that's why I am sending the link in a PM, after all, he is the developer who ported CM to our phones :D

Guest piretia
D-D- says that it's running very nicely on his phone with DT A2SD, swap, jit and oc. I will reflash CM7 today with DT a2sd to see whats the speed difference.

Tom has stated that he would like if no CM7 roms were publicy released before official status. I want to respect that and that's why I am sending the link in a PM, after all, he is the developer who ported CM to our phones :D

CM7 room with a2sd this working very quickly.

Just have some applications that do not begin, for example Ndrive

Another bug, installed games not working

Edited by piretia

Guest rulerofkaos
Just a quick update. The pulse will be added to CyanogenMod, but not for CM7. It will be merged after the CM7 stable release (which should be in 1-2 weeks).

Does this mean that we'll get CM6 official, but no CM7?

Guest piretia

Another bug, camara not working :D

Guest hunk74

CM7 is complete and up and running?

Holy Cow....

Thank the CompCache and Overclock Gods (and TomG) because I doubt the humble Pulse would be able to cope without .

That and a2sd.

But hey, if the HTC G1 can do it so should the pulse no? Same specs and all that.

Looking forward to upgrading :D

Edited by hunk74

Guest arlindo.costa

Im having the same problem with NDRIVE. It opens and then closes without any error message (no f.c. or anything of the sort)

THe rest is running well. Great ROM :D