Themes for steves 1.5.1, 1.5.0 & 1.4.6 incl batt%, icons, status/notif & window animations

Guest tina3

probably gonna try out your themes...

one Q....how do u come back to the default froyo theme if u needed to?...just install 1.5.zip again thru clockwork?

yep, follow instructions on page 1, at the bottom it says "if you dont like it just flash back" (dont forget about clearing the dalkik cache in advanced options, i do before i install to be on the safe side)

@zeiger i think will edit steel_flip to have the same status bar as violet_flip coz you can see that one :-) i'll send you a pm when ive done it :-)

Edited by tina3

Guest superutp
yep, follow instructions on page 1, at the bottom it says "if you dont like it just flash back" (dont forget about clearing the dalkik cache in advanced options, i do before i install to be on the safe side)

@zeiger i think will edit steel_flip to have the same status bar as violet_flip coz you can see that one :-) i'll send you a pm when ive done it :-)

hey I dont mind tht one either...steel flip with violet status bar.....hope you could send me the link for tht....:)

thanks...

That would be great.

Thanks!!!

Guest superutp
updated steel_flip now has the same status bar as violet_fold and a couple more tweaks on the notifications menu :-)

yup tried it...saw the huge dell, small streak written in the notification menu...lol..

probably keeping this theme for a while...thanks

yup tried it...saw the huge dell, small streak written in the notification menu...lol..

probably keeping this theme for a while...thanks

lol huge dell small streak??? can you take a screenshot? it was fine on mine. at least its not small streak and huge STREAK lol

Guest superutp
lol huge dell small streak??? can you take a screenshot? it was fine on mine. at least its not small streak and huge STREAK lol

Sure..here it is...

Looks more pronounced when in landscape mode though...portrait makes it fit better...

hope I not nitpicking..:)..if this is how it is supposed to look

post-787031-1292188005_thumb.png

Edited by superutp

Sure..here it is...

Looks more pronounced when in landscape mode though...portrait makes it fit better...

hope I not nitpicking..:)..if this is how it is supposed to look

there's not much point re-cooking a new one for that (takes ages). i reckon the visible text must make up for it :-) might be worth re-flashing? i'll post the original version download link too.

Is there anyway to get higher resolution images in these themes if you knwo what i mean.

i should imagine there's a loads of various ways of customising themes but considering 2mths ago i was googling "what is android and why is it better than iphone?" not forgetting "what is root" i think im doing pretty well so far :-) i have zero dev knowledge and to be honest it took me 3 days a few weeks ago to replace vista with win7 on my laptop so im happy with my gradual progress :-)

i will try to change the text colour and find new ideas but really i only set out to change my white status bar and maybe the battery icon, it seemed people were struggling doing it so i posted a couple of themes to share. i enjoy making themes and love helping but please be patient if you want me to keep sharing.

Guest superutp
i should imagine there's a loads of various ways of customising themes but considering 2mths ago i was googling "what is android and why is it better than iphone?" not forgetting "what is root" i think im doing pretty well so far :-) i have zero dev knowledge and to be honest it took me 3 days a few weeks ago to replace vista with win7 on my laptop so im happy with my gradual progress :-)

i will try to change the text colour and find new ideas but really i only set out to change my white status bar and maybe the battery icon, it seemed people were struggling doing it so i posted a couple of themes to share. i enjoy making themes and love helping but please be patient if you want me to keep sharing.

+1....:)

Thanks for theme you send me. I have flash all your theme. Yes all of them.lol Change it every now and then cause its so simple to do. I feel that your original steel flip has the best icon set of them all. Its more of an high quality or hd quality. I know I might be asking for too much but could you do a steel flip with violent fold status bar but using steel flip icon set?

Guest pompeyboyz

Hey Tina

Good work on the themes. Been trying out the ones that take my fancy and I have to say I like the ultimate blue flying theme aside from the data transmission writing being the colour it is. If you could darken that single bit up it would make a perfect theme.

Also could you make themes that are of a royal blue and scarlet red(separate colours not combined) ?

Keep up the really good work

Something News?

:)

I'm working on a new one now :-) it seems the steel/carbon ones are the most popular so it will be based on those colours, I will do a couple of other brighter colours in the next few days too, I'm working night shifts at the minute and we're crazy busy but i'll have loads of time after then, I may do a Christmas theme if I have time ;)