Streak CyanogenMod 6.1 Alpha 1

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest Stephen Hyde

adb shell then logcat > /sdcard/log.txt then leave it for a bit and try and get a data connection. once done hit ctrl+c and grab the file off mem card

Guest lonegungrrly

sorry to be a pain, but could someone please tell me how to get back to froyo now? do I have to go back to 1.6? and if so, how?

I really have had a good look around the forum for an answer, but the 'how to' starts from 1.6

EFIT: Ignore me I've done it!!

Edited by lonegungrrly

Guest superutp
sorry to be a pain, but could someone please tell me how to get back to froyo now? do I have to go back to 1.6? and if so, how?

I really have had a good look around the forum for an answer, but the 'how to' starts from 1.6

if u wanna go back to the official dell release then u cud flash the 309 recovery...then install the 318 update...

if u were on 1.4.2+ then u just need to flash the 1.4.6 zip file...

Guest the.mister.D
no wifi

calls and txt working fine so far

trying busybox trick now will get back with you

Hey djstocks7414! Would you please tell us what is this "busybox trick"?

I would like to give it a try as well.

Thank you!

Guest djstocks7414

I tried busybox and just couldnt get wifi working this time

it kept on scanning connecting scanning connecting scanning and would not stop i even tried static ip and still no go

back to the great 1.4.6 i go. Good Job anyway STEVE keep up the GREAT!! WORK.

Edited by djstocks7414

Guest mzsigler

Wifi works for me, but the software buttons stay on all the time as far as I can see. Still setting up. I'll do basic trouble shooting, and if I can't figure it out, I'll post a log.

Guest anthscorner

Hi, Installed 6.1 but my sim has a pin. When it starts up I only have a 1/4 of the screen in the middle and it doesn't display the ok key so I can't enter my pin. An ideas?

Guest epuarlana
Hi, Installed 6.1 but my sim has a pin. When it starts up I only have a 1/4 of the screen in the middle and it doesn't display the ok key so I can't enter my pin. An ideas?

I had the same problem. A reboot fixed that for my. There was a second SIM-Unlock-Screen immediately after the first one. this one wouldn't unlock my phone. somehow I managed to disable my pin via settings so that it wouldn't need this confirmation screen

Guest mzsigler
If you've read previous posts, you'd know the answer

It's not in the first post and searching the thread for "lights" yielded nothing. Let me go back through and read 6 pages of people asking about issues I don't have though, since you can't be bothered to post a simple answer.

Guest LorD CLockaN
It's not in the first post and searching the thread for "lights" yielded nothing. Let me go back through and read 6 pages of people asking about issues I don't have though, since you can't be bothered to post a simple answer.

try searching for led :)

yes, you aren't the only one

Guest mzsigler

So is the LED issue isolated? It seems it would be one of the first things mentioned, but only one or two people said anything, leading me to believe that not every phone has the issue. Am I off base here?