External Bluetooth GPS

Guest unholyimp

Guest trevor432990

Keep plugging away and it will work eventually :D

Can you tell me what it says in SETTINGS > ABOUT DEVICE > KERNEL VERSION please?

Earlier in this topic Diveokidoki mentioned that switching to HOST mode helped him get his GPS problem fixed so just want to check what mode your Vega is in currently and the above setting will tell us.

Edited by trevor432990

Keep plugging away and it will work eventually :D

Can you tell me what it says in SETTINGS > ABOUT DEVICE > KERNEL VERSION please?

Earlier in this topic Diveokidoki mentioned that switching to HOST mode helped him get his GPS problem fixed so just want to check what mode your Vega is in currently and the above setting will tell us.

I set host mode but it give same error.

kernel version is:

2.6.32.9_MCK_r2_host

Can you tell me what are the command for adb to uninstall google maps?

Guest trevor432990

Well that's a shame sorry we couldn't fix it for you. Be good if you could take a video of your Vega problem with Maps and post on YouTube it might still be possible to fix but if you want to give up and remove the apps here are the ADB commands assuming your PC is Windows based:-

adb-windows remount

adb-windows shell rm /system/app/CarHomeGoogle.apk

adb-windows shell rm /system/app/CarHomeLauncher.apk

adb-windows shell rm /system/app/Maps.apk

adb-windows reboot

Well that's a shame sorry we couldn't fix it for you. Be good if you could take a video of your Vega problem with Maps and post on YouTube it might still be possible to fix but if you want to give up and remove the apps here are the ADB commands assuming your PC is Windows based:-

adb-windows remount

adb-windows shell rm /system/app/CarHomeGoogle.apk

adb-windows shell rm /system/app/CarHomeLauncher.apk

adb-windows shell rm /system/app/Maps.apk

adb-windows reboot

I must to wangle a cam for that. Now I try the adb way.

ok brothers, i try all thinks but it doesn't work without error. I definitively surrender. thanks trevor very much for your help.

Edited by boh

Guest trevor432990
ok brothers, i try all thinks but it doesn't work without error. I definitively surrender. thanks trevor very much for your help.

OK mate sorry about that ... took me a week to fix the GPS problem I had when I upgraded my ROM but as you have a solution with Copilot anyway I guess it's not so bad. Anyway good luck and chat again no doubt. :D

OK mate sorry about that ... took me a week to fix the GPS problem I had when I upgraded my ROM but as you have a solution with Copilot anyway I guess it's not so bad. Anyway good luck and chat again no doubt. :D

thanks very much

• 2 weeks later...