StreakDroid 1.5.3 Release Post

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest ClippinWings
i cant stand the circle battery personally, it looks ugly and out of place, normal icon ftw

it's easy enough to cook up a new one anyway... :unsure:

though I'm not sure if that background would be considered White or Black when cooking it up in the UOT kitchen?

!!!! Maybe it won't work after all!!!

Regardless... Bring it on Steve... looks brilliant.

Guest Prolog

After several attempts to get the GPS/location working with 1.5.2 I've been unsuccessful. I've reverting back to 1.4.6, restored factory, then back to 1.5.2. Still no GPS. Anyone else having this issue?

Baseband: 31800-US

EDIT: Got it working! Had to change a setting the build.prop file from GB to US. Now works like a charm.

DJ Steve is the bomb digity!

Edited by Prolog

Guest gilrad

Will the next release still have a battery percentage indicator at least? I don't really care if its a circle or not, but I love that percentage indicator.

Guest LorD CLockaN
After several attempts to get the GPS/location working with 1.5.2 I've been unsuccessful. I've reverting back to 1.4.6, restored factory, then back to 1.5.2. Still no GPS. Anyone else having this issue?

Baseband: 31800-US

have you updated baseband like it sais on post 1?

Guest Melonman

Steve,

Love the look of 1.5.3.

Just one problem I am having is the Miui music player does do seem to respond to the AVRCP prev & next buttons in my car or my watch.

Any chance you could have a quick look if you can fix it?

Guest Stephen Hyde
Steve,

Love the look of 1.5.3.

Just one problem I am having is the Miui music player does do seem to respond to the AVRCP prev & next buttons in my car or my watch.

Any chance you could have a quick look if you can fix it?

im betting its due to the other music app, maybe try removing the stock music app and see what happens

Guest offthahorse

i see on the changelog streakradio has been updated. did i miss something? does the updated streak radio have any new functions/features over the original?

Guest kirkla79

So far everything seems to be working fine, at least for me

The clear taskbar is nice. And I like the new boot animation.

The only thing I would change would be for both the time and carrier being different colors. Would prefer that they be both the same.

Guest Stephen Hyde

i will put up a edited build most likely at weekend with fring support for those of you who need it. though i honestly believe fring should sort the issue

Guest XXtremeAzzKicker
i will put up a edited build most likely at weekend with fring support for those of you who need it. though i honestly believe fring should sort the issue

Sweet....looking forward to it. How do you chose the flat black status bar and the clear status bar from the pics u posted on twitter?

Guest Stephen Hyde

the status bar is natively transparent but only certain launchers and apps support it, if not you get the grey or black bar,

known working launchers:

gingerbread launcher from market courtesy of paul

dells stage launcher (hey its actually useful for something!!)

ill update as others are found

Guest chrisrotolo

Im running launcher pro and my status bar is= b0rky.

transparent looks nice but I keep mine hidden and press home to show it and it glitches,

I appreciate all DJ_Steve's hard work and persistence and updates,

I think I'll have to go back to 1.5.2.

Im not sure I would even be able to get a screen grab of the issue.