StreakDroid 1.5.3 Release Post

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest mancterrier
wireless location working fine for me along with gps.

Great work steve.

Still not getting a fix here in Maps... anyway of checking im on latest build? 111,250KB here...

Guest mancterrier
i never actualyl said that, i said i got a fix with it turned off

My apologies. Im getting a lock in Maps now but still not in Navigation or Co pilot. Ill test it out tomorrow outside. Cheers again..

Guest jayjayn1
Yep 1.5.0 3rd zip that Steve uploaded...

Maybe it would be best to download the update zip now to be sure of having the latest version.

I flashed baseband again (probably not necessary but did anyway), then flashed update zip.

I get a fix with gps and wifi no problems

No issues here. GPS works, front camera, etc. The new keyboard is sweet. I came from 1.4.6 fyi.

Great job Steve. :)

edit: baseband is GAUSB1A130500-US

Edited by Diomed

Guest offthahorse

this is working great, very snappy, liking the new keyboard and the new market. also noticed a new browser and a camcorder icon which is cool. thanks SH

i didnt know how to do this on 1.4.6 either but, how do you switch to front cam for pic?

Edited by offthahorse

Guest Hells_Child

Was getting fc close on browser so re-flashed baseband as steve suggested and also re-applied 1.5 zip incase steve updated it and browser works great. If anything its much faster. Usually i get poor 3g signal with o2 at home but pages have loaded really quickly after applying the 2nd 1.5 zip and baseband.

This build is the badgers nadgers!