StreakDroid 1.5.3 Release Post

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest DeathOfAllThings
wts the baseband supposed to be in 1.5.2 and 1.5.3??

I am running 1.5.2 with baseband 31800-EU...is tht the updated one or not??

I just downloaded the newest baseband and it's 31800 so I think you're good.

Guest Deinehoelle
Is that "Root Explorer" from Market?

Is there no other way to delete programs other than buying a Root Explorer or does someone know of a free app?

system app remover works as well

Guest Domino
I have that but for a while now.. all 1.5.x at the very least. It seems to be affecting some but not all.

I have this too. I think its an issue with Setcpu when waking the device from idle. Just living with it as it doesnt seem to impact anything majorly for me.

Guest stuliv12
im having this FC at phone app also. weird. and i dont know if it just me but, here in the usa, seems like my signal recption went bad. especially inside buildings. 1.5.3 is nice but on my last streak before it broke it was running 1.4.6 and everything was good (including signal inside buildings). might go back to 1.4.6 and see the difference in signal strength.

i have the same on 1.52.

Guest DMax99

decided to upgrade to 1.5.3 tonight....love the theme color (black), gotta love the boot anime too :D thanks Steve!!

(but sadly the gps rebooting issue is still there)

Edited by DMax99

Guest superutp
I just downloaded the newest baseband and it's 31800 so I think you're good.

cool..thanks for checking...lol..i cant decide whether to go to 1.5.3 cause 1.5.2 works soo flawlessly....

Guest alert_bri
cool..thanks for checking...lol..i cant decide whether to go to 1.5.3 cause 1.5.2 works soo flawlessly....

I felt the same way, but 1.5.3 is definitely worth the upgrade. It's the best yet imho.

Cheers

Brian

Great job, Steve - I'm loving all of it.

One problem - and a fairly major one - I get no response from a long press on my desktop. Nothing.

Anybody else got this?

Guest User Error
Great job, Steve - I'm loving all of it.

One problem - and a fairly major one - I get no response from a long press on my desktop. Nothing.

Anybody else got this?

are you using adw ex launcher? and if so, do you have your desktop locked? i am using ex and have mine locked and long press does nothing unless i unlock the desktop.

Guest RenkliArif

A request for the following version:

- If possible, change the background of places like the notifications, the opitons menu when pressing the menu button, selection menu's, and text entry fields to black background/white text.

- If it works, inclusion of an FM Radio app from a different phone :D

Guest ramtix
I felt the same way, but 1.5.3 is definitely worth the upgrade. It's the best yet imho.

Cheers

Brian

me too..I just upgrade from 1.5 to 1.5.2 last week..without baseband update..works pretty fine.

I still have doubts upgrading to 1.5.3 because I already love 1.5.2 and my current themes (thanks to lestat).

should I jump in to 1.5.3?..do I require baseband update..my current baseband is 130900-EU

Guest ramtix
me too..I just upgrade from 1.5 to 1.5.2 last week..without baseband update..works pretty fine.

I still have doubts upgrading to 1.5.3 because I already love 1.5.2 and my current themes (thanks to lestat).

should I jump in to 1.5.3?..do I require baseband update..my current baseband is 130900-EU

ok..I jumped into the water.my themes and set wallpaper and icons are retained.

baseband updated..1.5.3 upgraded. setcpu is now working fine.

Installed Skype, but dont know how to make the videochat work.

like the transparent nofication bar except for the green color.Now I dont have to install odyseus's notification bar to change it

Guest vinokirk

Woo hoo, I found out what the problem was. Apparently 1.5.1+ roms do not like my 16GB SD card, I used an old 1GB card, and it installed fine....strgange...but true!

Guest rahulkadukar

Hi all,

Are you getting random reboots and unresponsive unlock screen ? I was getting both for the first time on Steve's ROM, any suggestions ?

Guest TimoBeil
Woo hoo, I found out what the problem was. Apparently 1.5.1+ roms do not like my 16GB SD card, I used an old 1GB card, and it installed fine....strgange...but true!

If I had problems with SD-cards, I formated them in a Digital-Camera. Then they work very fine and even faster. Windows is unusable to format cards.

Guest Stephen Hyde
If I had problems with SD-cards, I formated them in a Digital-Camera. Then they work very fine and even faster. Windows is unusable to format cards.

windows is unusable for most things :D