StreakDroid 1.5.3 Release Post

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest Stevewt
re: accelerometer

how does one 'clear cache'?

where is 'reset accel' in settings?

thks.

Clear the davlik cache by deleting it then reboot. You can find info on this if you search

To reset accel per Stephen's first post, select display under settings, then turn off and on auto rotate and reboot.

Neither of these was helpful for me in resolving this issue. It's gotta be something in the build. I had this issue before 1.4.6 then it went away when he released 1.4.6. Don't worry he's on it!

downloaded the zip file again and installed successfully. GPS and Accel now working fine.

My BB Version is GAUSB1A130900-EU .

will report anything I find dodgy

awesome work Dj Steve. You are Dell Streak Community Hero!

Guest streaker3000
ya i did follow the directions and have the correct file flashed....but doesnt let me connect to 3G....

maybe there is a specific way or APN for o2 i am not aware of...

had same issue (US att)... probably a better solution but this worked for me...

flash back to 1.1 then to 1.2 then later version again.. worked.

Guest streaker3000
Clear the davlik cache by deleting it then reboot. You can find info on this if you search

To reset accel per Stephen's first post, select display under settings, then turn off and on auto rotate and reboot.

Neither of these was helpful for me in resolving this issue. It's gotta be something in the build. I had this issue before 1.4.6 then it went away when he released 1.4.6. Don't worry he's on it!

thks... trying...

i dont see issues with accell andive just been playing teeter on it quite happily

downloaded the zip file again and installed successfully. GPS and Accel now working fine.

will report anything I find dodgy

awesome work Dj Steve. You are Dell Streak Community Hero!

Guest SKYSCRAPER04

im on att locked 1.6,yeah i was able to upgrade to 1.5.0 from 1.4.6 just by going to recovery and update the zip file(no sweat at all),theres couple problems i encountered so far...

1.)my location(agps)as gps doesnt work.tried everything but no luck.dell stage weather does not match my location,beautiful widget location no work :)

2.)calendar app(days and date not showing)basicaly useless

3.)gallery app(little laggy)

4.)music app(its playing but when you try to pause it stop and says file not supported)

overall im happy with it :) thanks to brilliant steve..

Pls let me know if you guys have the same issue and if you were able to fix it,,,,

regards,,,,

edit:camera app(not 720p even i install the fix)

Edited by SKYSCRAPER04

GPS = Working and quick lock on

Rotation = no problems

Location via cell towers = still a no go...

Market = good to go, and likin it

BB 30500-US ; upgrade path: AT&T 1.6>>QDL>>1.4.6>>1.5.0

Guest SKYSCRAPER04
GPS = Working and quick lock on

Rotation = no problems

Location via cell towers = still a no go...

Market = good to go, and likin it

BB 30500-US ; upgrade path: AT&T 1.6>>QDL>>1.4.6>>1.5.0

did you try your video recording?

Stephen has always amazed us with his work, but there is one bug that has came back, which is the youtube break the auto rotate again. Can anyone verified this or has this problem too.

im on att locked 1.6,yeah i was able to upgrade to 1.5.0 from 1.4.6 just by going to recovery and update the zip file(no sweat at all),theres couple problems i encountered so far...

1.)my location(agps)as gps doesnt work.tried everything but no luck.dell stage weather does not match my location,beautiful widget location no work :)

4.)music app(its playing but when you try to pause it stop and says file not supported)

Pls let me know if you guys have the same issue and if you were able to fix it,,,,

regards,,,,

1. I was able to use navigation without issues.

2. Calendar issue as described.

3. Did not notice any gallery issues

4. Music issue as described

Guest PainCorp

Settings force quits when you try and change the ringtone, hit "sound" and then "volume" and settings force quits.

Edited by PainCorp

regards,,,,

same thing here mate..

I didnt notice that the calendar app is now blank til I read your post.

I have no problem with GPS or aGPS, gallery for me is also working fine

btw, i just replaced the calendar with "touch calendar" available free on the market..I think its better than stock app.

Edited by ramtix

Guest ashwin.ay.yadav

Relatively new to all this and hence this is probably a stupid question - but just to be safe, here goes. Was tring to download the 1.5 No Baseband update file on my computer when at around 90% completion, Kaspersky blocked the download and as per the report from Kaspersky, this was blocked because it contained the trojan 'Exploit.Linux.Lootor.b'.

Is this something I just should just ignore and probably disable Kaspersky while I download this update?

Would appreciate any guidance on this.

Guest Amdathlonuk
Relatively new to all this and hence this is probably a stupid question - but just to be safe, here goes. Was tring to download the 1.5 No Baseband update file on my computer when at around 90% completion, Kaspersky blocked the download and as per the report from Kaspersky, this was blocked because it contained the trojan 'Exploit.Linux.Lootor.b'.

Is this something I just should just ignore and probably disable Kaspersky while I download this update?

Would appreciate any guidance on this.

Yep, I wouldn't download, I think Steve has plans of World domination by taking control of all Streaks on the planet..... :)

:)

Yep, Calendar is a no go..

It's blank, but like it's virtualy there. If you try to press on the screen everything works fine..

Yeah. At least everything is there.

Guest the.mister.D
Does anyone get fc when trying to adjust screen brightness? I do. Also I seem to have no audio, rings and music player.

+1

Great work Steve! I am loving this build.

I am also getting FC when I try to adjust the brightness

BB version: GAUSB1A130500-US