Show your support for the Sanfran/Blade

Guest rjm2k

You gotta be kidding, I have the ZTE Blade and love it! But if someone offered me a for free a choice of ZTE Blade or Nexus S, id choose the Nexus S!

Yeah, but that's not going to happen.

Sure it's not the best device ever. But if you put price in to equation, it comes up pretty well!

We're going to be biased, anyway. This is the ZTE Blade forum, not the Nexus S forum, heh.

Guest targetbsp

I know that the ZTE Blade is good. I don't know anything about the Nexus S other than what other people have told me. And it's asking for my opinion - not theirs. :)

Thinking about it though, if someone offered my a free Nexus S or a free Blade - I'd take the Nexus S, sell it and buy a Blade, pocketing the difference. ;) This is my first smartphone and I'm liking it a lot but I'm not liking it to the tune of £430 :D

Edited by targetbsp

Why do we want an XDA forum? It's just going to split the community.

edit: I know about this from first hand experience, with another community(we were a bit more hate filled, mind you)

Edited by Rem1x

edit: I know about this from first hand experience, with another community(we were a bit more hate filled, mind you)

ya its true..but its huge there, who can help us even more..:)..but i kind a feel like XDA is for only expensive phone only zone..hehe:P

Agreed, i posted the link to make sure the blade gets a fair place in the poll but have always said it's perfectly well supported on here.

Guest StevenHarperUK
599 30.50% - The percentage has dropped fwiw

Nice to see the score so high : but if they haven't put up a ZTE Blade section by now, they just arn't going to.

Not that I care - this community appears to be thriving all on its own - I think its better on one site.

I still would like to see the ZTE Blade win the XDA Poll thou :)

Seems the partial poll results have been front paged and guess whose top ;-)?

Front page http://www.xda-developers.com/

Article http://www.xda-developers.com/feature/flas...evices-of-2010/

I suspect they have posted it again because they realise that it's mostly blade owners who are aware of it and voting, they need others to join in too. Seems strange it's open until March 2011 yet it's a vote on a 2010 device.

Guest Arr Too
Seems strange it's open until March 2011 yet it's a vote on a 2010 device.

That's so that the 100s of votes for the Nexus S before it was actually released (and in anyone's hands) won't look so stupid.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zurpher

Now:

1) ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco 699 27.77%

2) Galaxy S I9000 490 19.47%

Vote while you can: "This poll will close on 4th May 2011 at 03:50 AM"