Show your support for the Sanfran/Blade

Guest rjm2k

Guest cmberry20

You know what - the only thing holding the SF back is the lack of an Offical 2.2 Froyo release.

If ZTE actually released 2.2 for the phone i think it would persuade even more people to buy one as 2.2 improves the phone immensely.

(As does getting rid of all the Orange sh!te!! )

Guest androidfish
Are people still voting on this, or does it need a BUMP!!

Likely most regulars have voted already though...

Currently on 523

Not exactly a regular (yet), this is my first post (Hi!) -> voted! :)

This forum definitely helped in my decision to buy a blade though. I had been considering an Acer liquid for a while as the cheapest highres android option. And then the blade comes along at half the price! Had it a couple of weeks now and loving it, hopefully be able to start playing around with some app development over Christmas :)

Maybe we should also post here many requests for the zte blade, "+1 zte blade" each time, the best thread to ask it is here, if 500+ ppl posted there like we voted, they probaly will give up ignoring us, and give the blade a place in XDA lol

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...06&page=115

if the maker of this topic agrees, add this topic to the first post, and lets see what XDA does with all the post requests, will they still ignore? :)

Edited by Fou-lu

Hehe, 544 votes! ...its certainly doing rather well :)

yeap..bt its long way to goo..so keep voting..;)

Edit: its now 550..:D

Edited by factro

Guest tcpaulh
yeap..bt its long way to goo..so keep voting..:)

Edit: its now 550..;)

As you would expect it's getting less votes when this topic rolls off front page. Please reply here when you vote to keep the topic active.

XDA are running a poll on the best non-htc device of the year, it was a struggle to get the Sanfrancisco put on there and even then they called it the Blade thus missing votes from people who don't know the Sanfran/Blade relationship. If you like the Sanfran/Blade then cast your vote, at the moment we only have 7 votes!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=9659494

Voted for ZTE Blade.