[NEWS]Gingerbread comes.

Guest roggin

Guest L0cu7us

i'm testing it, many apps doesn't install at all (juice defender, youlu dialer etc...) is it because of incompatibility with gingerbread ?

EDIT: after i've closed and reopen the market, those apps can be installed, don't ask me why :(

Edited by L0cu7us

Maybe later release, now I just did a lazy steal from koush CM7 alpha 2 for nexus s (took framework and applications)

http://www.multiupload.com/DDSXG1ENEW

This breaks light and proximity sensor:P (I dont use that, so I dont care ;))

remember backup (this is a full rom, and it will do wipe)

Hi koudelka,

Wow, cool, thanks koud :(

ps. I still not put my light and proximity sensor in that. ;)

Thanks.

i'm testing it, many apps doesn't install at all (juice defender, youlu dialer etc...) is it because of incompatibility with gingerbread ?

EDIT: after i've closed and reopen the market, those apps can be installed, don't ask me why :(

Hi L0cu7us,

Sorry, this maybe because I didn't put some Google stuffs in framework, I will try it later. ;)

EDIT: ok, thanks for ur report. ;)

BTW, when camera fixed, Bluetooth is the next.

Thanks.

Edited by roggin

That's weird, am I the only one for who ADW Launcher and Menu scrolling is not very smooth?

I so want to use this but that bug is pretty annoying. :(

Other than that the ROM worked great (well except Mass Storage)

Guest L0cu7us
That's weird, am I the only one for who ADW Launcher and Menu scrolling is not very smooth?

I so want to use this but that bug is pretty annoying. ;)

for me is all smooth with ADW EX, VERY FAST (more than froyo for now !)

waiting for a working BT & CAM, dunno about battery for now :(

This night i'll try also tehering (wifi&usb)

Edited by L0cu7us

Guest Morris Lee

I didn't get any fancy animations :S?? the flip for the pop up menus are not there like the gingerbread theme for roggin's rom. There is NO screen off animation like the retro CRT animation, am I missing somthing?

Guest vsg2000

I so want to use this but that bug is pretty annoying. :(

Mass Storage in koudelka ROM works fine

Scrolling is very fast & smooth

The screen off animation is present in the ROM koud posted.

The flip animation is NOT part of Gingerbread. That's why you don't get it.

EDIT: What Liquid do you have? I have A1 256MB.

Edited by bais

Guest sushiii
BTW, when camera fixed, Bluetooth is the next.

Great, I'm waiting for the bluetooth fix for my headset (SHB9001), don't care about the camera :( . Thanks for your hard work roggin!

Guest Morris Lee

I don't understand, I thought 2 finger drag in browser is suppose to be present in 2.3, or is it simply disabled??? (2 finger drag as in when pinch zoom, you can drag your 2 fingers and the page will pan as if you were dragging with one finger but can zoom in and out at the same time)

I don't understand, I thought 2 finger drag in browser is suppose to be present in 2.3, or is it simply disabled??? (2 finger drag as in when pinch zoom, you can drag your 2 fingers and the page will pan as if you were dragging with one finger but can zoom in and out at the same time)

Maybe it's because of the screen that Liquid has?

It's pretty... Bad, download multitouch-test app and see for yourself if you haven't done it, touchpoints doesn't follow your fingers all the time. That might be the reason to why browser doesn't work the way it should :(

Guest Morris Lee
Maybe it's because of the screen that Liquid has?

It's pretty... Bad, download multitouch-test app and see for yourself if you haven't done it, touchpoints doesn't follow your fingers all the time. That might be the reason to why browser doesn't work the way it should :(

regardless of the 2 finger confusing, the center of the 2 fingers is not affected, and should be able to use 2 finger drag perfectly fine, however, 2 finger rotate will have issue of course