[NEWS]Gingerbread comes.

Guest roggin

Trying the ROM with new Wifi fix, will report results later.

BTW, 3D definitely has a problem, all the 3D games I tried are unplayable, laggy.

Maybe changing the 3D driver may fix this issue, and why not make the scrolling smoother (despite what most people say I think the scrolling is not as smooth as 2.2 ROMs, just try ADW Launcher EX.)

Other than that love this ROM :lol:

Guest Ghost-XIII
Hello all, I use the boot on the last rom MiuI

Start is a slower but nothing serious, a wifi problem has emerged :/ when I turn off the wifi I get an error during reactivation (reboot required), also I have some 3D games (need for speed shift etc.) or 2D (MX Mayhem) that the unexplained slowdown (5fps)

I hope it's not too bad and thank you again! :lol:

Edit: With quadrant I get: 1122

Neocore: 27.4 fps (with sound)

Linpack: 31Mflops

Guest gst0098
sorry to hear that, but... When you enable 3G and you set the APN, you will then need to unselect Mobile Networks -> Data Enabled and reselect as it does not seem to read the APN data automatically. Let us know what happened?

thx

It worked ! unselecting and reselecting again the "Data Enable" option did the trick.

Thankyou very much, now I'm testing the whole stuff.

Guest TheShak
Trying the ROM with new Wifi fix, will report results later.

BTW, 3D definitely has a problem, all the 3D games I tried are unplayable, laggy.

Maybe changing the 3D driver may fix this issue, and why not make the scrolling smoother (despite what most people say I think the scrolling is not as smooth as 2.2 ROMs, just try ADW Launcher EX.)

Other than that love this ROM :lol:

Hey dude, Yes I've seen this sort of laggyness especially after wake-up, but it seems to get a bit better after a while.

Anyway, after doing a level 4 diagnostic and run on full impulse engines to check the lag factor... o.k. I didn't do that!

I've been using a ZTE Blade and for 600Mhz (non-snapdragon on stock 2.1) it's much more smoother and faster than the Liquid and it plays all the 3D games without fail (NFS, Angry Birds, Asphalt, etc.) oh and it was only £99...argh!

thx

Edited by TheShak

Well guys, found out how to solve the laggy games issue.

Looks like the interactive governor is broken, so do this:

-Install SetCPU (you can find it for free on XDA)

-Open it

-Change "interactive" to "on demand"

Here you go, games should run fine now.

Scrolling is still not as smooth as on Froyo, but I really dunno why.

Maybe I'm the only one with this issue, but during a call the screen goes off after a minute and it does not come back on unless you keep taping on/off button a few time :lol:

Actaully, I've had that issue a few times as well, AND, a few calls where the screen was all black and the ringtone was playing, but I could not answer the call at all. It was pretty funny, except the ring tone kept playing and playing and playing, until I went into the music app and then boom it stopped instantly. I don't even use my phone for music normally, so this was a little strange.

very good work, finaly possible for daily use (with minimal functio)....

on my A1,

i flash clean V03, then koudelka patch, then roggin patch, with nosign chek option, and finali thongrim GAPPS, then reboot sistem now...

Long time on first boot, but result clean, all completeli fonctional.... i'm very appy.... i play this night... and tomorow i must offer some beer ;-)

Guest treyguitar

on my A1,

i flash clean V03, then koudelka patch, then roggin patch, with nosign chek option, and finali thongrim GAPPS, then reboot sistem now...

Long time on first boot, but result clean, all completeli fonctional.... i'm very appy.... i play this night... and tomorow i must offer some beer ;-)

Great!

It's possible to have those patches links sticked in first post?

Guest mik93250

on my A1,

what's roggin's patch?

ok, i speak badly english boys... so thomgrim gapps... in page 49 thongrim explain what do for google apps "aggiornate ", , the ultimat work of roggin who fix tethering wifi, ajd posted by koudelka...

for other, no probblem, i can use my liquid ... so no ap2sd ... i use when roggin uploqd the new release... with all thar...

thaks so much to rogtin koudelka, the pasto and other like thogrim help me to anderstand what can i do to have minimum for dayly use...

exfuse me if bad english qnda i not write all the nikname...

Guest TheShak
Well guys, found out how to solve the laggy games issue.

Looks like the interactive governor is broken, so do this:

-Install SetCPU (you can find it for free on XDA)

-Open it

-Change "interactive" to "on demand"

Here you go, games should run fine now.

Scrolling is still not as smooth as on Froyo, but I really dunno why.

Tried to take dithering off from Cyangoen Settings -> Performance Settings, this seems to help scrolling speed. what do you think?

and thanks for the SetCpu info... try this instead of that http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=911917

thanks

Guest TheShak
what's roggin's patch?

I'm lost with all these patches. Please post them on the first page.

Thanks.

:lol:

+1

There is only one patch (new boot.img) to apply after flashing rom, it is all incorporated in this post #1065 on page 54

http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1576658

hope that helps

Edited by TheShak

There is only one patch (new boot.img) to apply after flashing rom, it is all incorporated in this post #1065 on page 54

http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1576658

hope that helps

Hey,

been away awhile, currently i'm running froyo on my liquid a1 (acer_liquidE 4.503.00_EMEA_GEN1 - 2.6.29 - a1-05.01.03)...

take it i'm going to need to do the whole malez boot thing again, but which rom can i upgrade from (is my current fine?)

Cheers & great work!

Hey,

been away awhile, currently i'm running froyo on my liquid a1 (acer_liquidE 4.503.00_EMEA_GEN1 - 2.6.29 - a1-05.01.03)...

take it i'm going to need to do the whole malez boot thing again, but which rom can i upgrade from (is my current fine?)

Cheers & great work!

you should probably update to a newer leak first, you're running 05.01.03 radio, 05.01.05 is in the newer ones.

you should probably update to a newer leak first, you're running 05.01.03 radio, 05.01.05 is in the newer ones.

too late, appears to be working fine, any reason to upgrade to the slightly newer radio?

well reflashed to latest roms/radio etc and reflashed gingy

seems VERY flakey - camera crashing when using zoom, wifi not working, and even gallery force closes...

???

Edited by dr3amz

Guest vikings123

Another bug (or I am the only exception) USB as storage not working.

Though I can OC to 998MHZ, and works smooth, this bug does cause some concerns.

Edited by vikings123

Guest L0cu7us
Another bug (or I am the only exception) USB as storage not working.

Though I can OC to 998MHZ, and works smooth, this bug does cause some concerns.

for me it does work, have you tryied to unplug/reinsert the usb cable ?