[NEWS]Gingerbread comes.

Guest roggin

[italian]

Quanto dura la batteria?

[/italian]

probqbly like oficial leak...

penso che stiamo sui risultati dellq leak ufficiale... non male, e migliorera...

i've jit abble.... no probblem to me.

only whem i go in subway, conection no function... ok, but when i return to air, i must disqble and abble manualy comection to sync my data... and web acces... so icon conection was grey, but not conect. just turn off and on manualy to be perfect.

Guest TheShak

Not sure I had the same problem when using only the fast_dormancy boot.img, but for sure this BCM boot.img does seem to disconnect 3G and does not reconnect automatically. Which is a problem when phone is in your pocket and your expecting that critical email...

Might switch back to fast_dormancy boot just to be sure

THX

I had the no-network problem again this morning, restored a nandroid from 2 days ago and it was back to working.

Are there any other ways to solve this problem?

I've tried wiping cache/dalvic cache when the problem occurs, disabling/enableing data, rebooting many times. Nothign fixes it except a nandroid restore of an older image.

Guest xaueious

My turn to try this ROM:

CM7.0_v0.3 -> http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...erbread-comes/#

gapps-gb-20110120-signed -> http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.php?title=Latest_Version

CM7-Gingerbread-A2sd_update -> http://android.modaco.com/content-page/327...0/#entry1540659

bcm4329_boot -> http://android.modaco.com/content-page/327...0/#entry1576658

Flash them all :lol:

Someone can put this all together eh? It's like a treasure hunt.

Did a full wipe to try features.

No static boot img bootscreen... That's okay.

Not much left to fix that I use normally.

apps2sd defaults to apps only. Changing it in malez results in bootloop.

Anyways docs here according to thepasto: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=715940

Move dalvik-cache to sd:

# a2sd cachesd

My RAM:

total used free shared buffers

Mem: 436948 39948 397000 0 16

Swap: 0 0 0

Total: 436948 39948 397000

The world is beautiful.

Edited by xaueious

Guest thepasto
If you flashed thepasto, a2sd will work already. Read the darktremor docs for config through shell. I think.

Going to retry it now

Guys last boot from Koud does not work with app2sd. Unluckly we have a big bug in vold (sd mount manager), so we can't use it like others phones do. To run it we need for a little hack and a new way to start sysinit from init.rc. Tomorrow i'll ask to roggin and koud, if they agree we could release a new version (CM Gingerbread 2.3.2), with everything you need! Last cm is ready, just some little fix are missing. Maybe this weekend we will have new CM :lol:

Thanks

Edited by thepasto

Guest xaueious

I just noticed that my fat wasn't being mounted. Will check this out

Edit:

Okay. I'll sit back and be lazy then :lol:

Edited by xaueious

Guest thongrim
Guys last boot from Koud does not work with app2sd. Unluckly we have a big bug in vold (sd mount manager), so we can't use it like others phones do. To run it we need for a little hack and a new way to start sysinit from init.rc. Tomorrow i'll ask to roggin and koud, if they agree we could release a new version (CM Gingerbread 2.3.2), with everything you need! Last cm is ready, just some little fix are missing. Maybe this weekend we will have new CM :lol:

Thanks

Thank you so much for this big and fantastic news! :)

Guest bellanano

Thepasto, but i've flashed your patch and then koudelka last patch and the enabled app2sd from malez and it works!

Noticed that touchscreen is less sensitive in the bottom part, if you try to upper the notification bar it's very difficult

Edited by bellanano

Guest Achmet Schachbrett

What about including the new Honeycomb music.apk? I get FC when I try to open it, then I re-install and it works until the next time I boot :lol:

Thanks

I don't know why I got it works. Anyway, thanks for the good news :)

Guest andoyanna

Thanks

Great!!! :) :) ;)

And Thanks to all of you!!!

Edited by andoyanna