[NEWS]Gingerbread comes.

Guest roggin

I have the liquid e, and official firmware 2.2. after flashing cm7 crash dialer process. After this I wipe all. the dialer will not crash but the crash inputmethod.latin. help me.

sorry for my bad english.

Guest ravendagrey

Hi guys been using roggins rom now for a few days (great job guys!!!!) just wondering if anybody else is having problems with pressing the "P" and "del" keys when using the keyboard and now it's happened twice where I have rebooted the phone and it tells me no service but when I reboot again it finds it without a problem. Other then that everything works on it so far other then angry birds (but I moved it to the phone and it works ok)

Guest koudelka
Hi guys been using roggins rom now for a few days (great job guys!!!!) just wondering if anybody else is having problems with pressing the "P" and "del" keys when using the keyboard and now it's happened twice where I have rebooted the phone and it tells me no service but when I reboot again it finds it without a problem. Other then that everything works on it so far other then angry birds (but I moved it to the phone and it works ok)

bottom and right side has about 1-2mm that is not recognized/hard to recognize, we still don't know how to fix this. Output from kernel driver gives data when you press on the edges so it is somewhere in android it gets filtered away.

my advise to everybody: install ADW launcher EX - you will be able to feel the speed and no lags at all)

+1, i had it days ago, this launcher is awesome (GO Launcher not bad too, but i prefer ADWEX)

Guest colinjlyon
+1, i had it days ago, this launcher is awesome (GO Launcher not bad too, but i prefer ADWEX)

ADW IS WAY BETTER. I have my phone unlocked to 500mhz for the battery gain and I don't get any lag at all. As for the crashing,i recommend getting the pogue all set up the way you like then just do a nandroid backup.then any time roundtree any problems you can just flash your backup.

Guest max2rock

hi all

no one discussed about 3d games like lets golf, avatar, bia 2 almost nothing works surprisingly asphalt 5 runs so smooth unlike in anyother rom.even small 3d games like downhill bowling 2, crazy skating don't work on running says no 3d hardware. if anyone have similar experieces r any solutions would b appreciated.fell in love with gingerbread on d whole dis rom is awesome after al those work by devs thank u

Edited by max2rock

Guest nosenose123123
maybe morelocale2 can help you, but im not shure.

I use morelocale 2 and overwrite any apps with the las nightbuilt for passion of cm 7.

Spanish: Con morelocale2 para activar el idioma y sustituyo las aplicaciones que solo estan en ingles, phone.apk,mms.apk,setting,etc con las de la ultima rom de nightbuild de cm 7.

I use morelocale2 but, how i could change keyboard language to spanish?

thanks!

Guest studjuice
@ 1r0nm4n & thepasto

is there a way to enable swap partition on sd-card?

When yes, could you explain a way to enable it? (:

swap is totally not needed. swap was intended for phones with low memory, aka the g1. It's pretty lame on next gen phones, and getting it enabled causes more problems than you think it might 'fix'.

What's the seems to be the matter that makes you think you need swap?

Guest koudelka
i think last important thing left to fix is 3d driver. when it fix - the best rom.

what do you mean with 3d driver fix? changing to ondemand governor instead of interactive in setcpu will fix the slight performance problem, and the problem with some games crashing (and quadrant) has been fixed already, but not released yet (thepasto found fix for it)

Guest HustlinDaily

Does ADWEX include widgets like LauncherProPlus?

LPP is great but due to the low memory in my Liquid coupled with 7 homescreens full of widgets, I get force closes and lags quite often (if it helps, I am using LCR 2.0)

Guest monoxide.tryst
Does ADWEX include widgets like LauncherProPlus?

LPP is great but due to the low memory in my Liquid coupled with 7 homescreens full of widgets, I get force closes and lags quite often (if it helps, I am using LCR 2.0)

Im using LPP and i dont have any issues with lag. Mind you, im only using 5 homescreens, and over clocker to 998mhz

fede is supposed to be almost done rewriting LPP so a new update should be coming real soon as well. Should help lots.

EX is also a very nice launcher, but i always find myself missing the scrollable dock, and LPP widgets.

Guest andoyanna
echo 0 > /sys/module/avr/parameters/vibr

Thanks Kouldelka! ;) ;) :D

One question, is this going to disable HapticFeedback permanently? Or it will be on again after reboot?

Guest koudelka
Thanks Kouldelka! ;) ;) :D

One question, is this going to disable HapticFeedback permanently? Or it will be on again after reboot?

I belive it will be back after reboot, you can create gscript to load it. or create init script and add it to /system/etc/init.d . I am thinking about writing application to change things like vibration and screen sensitivity, but I have not had time to do it yet.

Guest andoyanna
I belive it will be back after reboot, you can create gscript to load it. or create init script and add it to /system/etc/init.d . I am thinking about writing application to change things like vibration and screen sensitivity, but I have not had time to do it yet.

Thank you so much!!! ;) ;) :D

I will try it!

Guest monoxide.tryst
what do you mean with 3d driver fix? changing to ondemand governor instead of interactive in setcpu will fix the slight performance problem, and the problem with some games crashing (and quadrant) has been fixed already, but not released yet (thepasto found fix for it)

any news about when this fix will be implemented, and released..... we are VERY excited

Guest TroutT20

Going to throw up a screenshot when I get a chance, but just scored 3 consecutive 981 scores on Quadrant, passing the Galaxy S. I do have the CPU OCd to 1033, but it remains stable and haven't had a single issue with it. Look forward to that 3D patch though.

Guest max2rock

Hi koud

which games work for u.am seriously in love with dis rom,though I am a casual gamer need atleast few games to play