[NEWS]Gingerbread comes.

Guest roggin

Guest ravendagrey

I really hate to be a noob but I had everything running great a day ago and today I made the mistake of having an update.zip in my root dir and loading malez in which the update half installed and got an error then rebooted in which frooze my liquid e on boot. I was able to nandroid restore to restore my official rogers 2.2 rom and get my phone in working order again, but now when I try to reflash this rom I get "The application Dialer (process com.android.phone) has stopped...etc" [force close] right off the first boot any ideas?

Hello everyone,

Yesterday morning, ThePasto, Have to fix me, the problem of the Skype app.

is very simple, just have rootexplorer ...

- then open rootexplorer

- Mount the filesystem in r / w

- Open the file "build.prop" located in / system / build.prop, with a long press, and select "open in text editor"

- look for the line:

ro.kernel.android.checkjni=1
- change it to:
ro.kernel.android.checkjni=0

- step on the "menu"and give "save and exit"

- restart the Liquid

- turn on skype .... Works

Thank you so much, ThePasto to fix this .... and all (Koudelka and Roggin ....) for all your efforts to give you an example of a masterpiece and collaboration, for the owners of Liquid.

Edited by yapa73

Guest Achmet Schachbrett

Since I installed the "no reception" fix via zip file, I cannot play Angry birds anymore, i.e. a clean install works (as long as on phone, NOT on SD) but when I load data from Titanium to get my saves back, I get FC. Anyone else?

Guest TechnoLover
swap is totally not needed. swap was intended for phones with low memory, aka the g1. It's pretty lame on next gen phones, and getting it enabled causes more problems than you think it might 'fix'.

What's the seems to be the matter that makes you think you need swap?

ADWLauncher doesn't stay in memory when I return from Browser for example. I just wanted to try if swap helps in my situation because on the magic of my girlfriend it helps a lot to keep the launcher in memory (but that's a low memory phone as you said ;) ).

I never had to use a swap-partition, but as I heard, that thepasto and 1r0nm4n are working on it, i wanted to hear if it's possible and wanted to try it out (:

Hello everyone,

Yesterday morning, ThePasto, Have to fix me, the problem of the Skype app.

is very simple, just have rootexplorer ...

- then open rootexplorer

- Mount the filesystem in r / w

- Open the file "build.prop" located in / system / build.prop, with a long press, and select "open in text editor"

- look for the line:

ro.kernel.android.checkjni=1
- change it to:
ro.kernel.android.checkjni=0

- step on the "menu"and give "save and exit"

- restart the Liquid

- turn on skype .... Works

Thank you so much, ThePasto to fix this .... and all (Koudelka and Roggin ....) for all your efforts to give you an example of a masterpiece and collaboration, for the owners of Liquid.

hello, I tried this procedure but it's not working (after the reboot skype turn off after logging in)

maybe that I can do it using adb shell?

what is the exact command for Mount the filesystem in r / w? just "adb remount" ?

thanks !

hello, I tried this procedure but it's not working (after the reboot skype turn off after logging in)

maybe that I can do it using adb shell?

what is the exact command for Mount the filesystem in r / w? just "adb remount" ?

thanks !

no comand directly with rootexplorer... open rootexplorer and look "in alto" of screen, tap on grey buton, it write r /w ... if it 's write r /o ... no tap on it.

excuse for my bqd english, now i have computer close... and no google translate...

no comand directly with rootexplorer... open rootexplorer and look "in alto" of screen, tap on grey buton, it write r /w ... if it 's write r /o ... no tap on it.

excuse for my bqd english, now i have computer close... and no google translate...

hei... now i see... i post in italian.... bad.... in b70 this morning to....

Guest fear_factory84
I belive it will be back after reboot, you can create gscript to load it. or create init script and add it to /system/etc/init.d . I am thinking about writing application to change things like vibration and screen sensitivity, but I have not had time to do it yet.

maybe and lcr setting app port could be fine... does its sources are available?

Guest DasTisu

Must say i love this rom/build! Can't say that I use either the camcorder or 3D, so it suites me fine.

But, any way to use the flip animations (available on the LCRF 2.0)?

Guest TheShak

Sorry for being nuisance, was there going to be another release of the ROM 0.4 ? Did I miss it ? Been on the MIUI side and not really checked back here...

Thanks in advance.

Guest koudelka

I have built a simple application to change vibration, this is an early release I plan to add more things later when I have time. But for now it can at least change vibration and save it so it stays after reboot. Download here: http://goo.gl/liQSg

Guest mik93250
I have built a simple application to change vibration, this is an early release I plan to add more things later when I have time. But for now it can at least change vibration and save it so it stays after reboot. Download here: http://goo.gl/liQSg

Hi thanks a lot for this app! To add transparency background statut bar I think that I've find the issue and I've corrected if but I can't decompile systemUI.apk completely :s I post the link of the xml to add in layout if you can add it, it would be nice ;)

http://www.multiupload.com/FUAH63OAPD

EDIT: issue fix ;) theme middle completly

Edited by mik93250

Guest monoxide.tryst
Must say i love this rom/build! Can't say that I use either the camcorder or 3D, so it suites me fine.

But, any way to use the flip animations (available on the LCRF 2.0)?

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...in-custom-roms/

Take a look at this thread. Here you can find the anim files, and you can just switch them in the framework. Worked for me, but the only way that i could get it to work was to change the anim folders in the original roggins rom. Mayhbe someone can help you with an update zip to avoid reinstalling.

This rom is pretty rad with the flip animation combined with the open/close animations X D

Guest ravendagrey

My phone is going on the haywire! I got cm7_0.3 installed with the update, bcm4329, and gapps and now my phone is going wacky, the notifaction bar on top drops up and down, the market will go through and click on things etc

Guest stevenz
I really hate to be a noob but I had everything running great a day ago and today I made the mistake of having an update.zip in my root dir and loading malez in which the update half installed and got an error then rebooted in which frooze my liquid e on boot. I was able to nandroid restore to restore my official rogers 2.2 rom and get my phone in working order again, but now when I try to reflash this rom I get "The application Dialer (process com.android.phone) has stopped...etc" [force close] right off the first boot any ideas?

Backup, Wipe, Reflash.

Guest fear_factory84
Fix for lost connection/reception.

there are some files that should be on /cache to let this rom work. If you clean all, you will loose them. This file restores them..

Guest deviledge

first of all, thanks roggin for this awesome rom.

but i got one problem,

after i flash this rom, i can't read any file from my sd card

can someone help me?

p.s. sorry for my poor english ;)