[NEWS]Gingerbread comes.

Guest roggin

Hello

I'd like thanks the team, because they make liquid alive !!

You make a very nice work for the community.

Is it possible to update the first post ? because we don't know where you are in the development of this rom, and I'd like to update my phone to gingerbread but I saw patches in several posts and don't really know what is fix or not....

Great job guys

Guest TheShak
Hello

Is it possible to update the first post ? because we don't know where you are in the development of this rom, and I'd like to update my phone to gingerbread but I saw patches in several posts and don't really know what is fix or not....

Great job guys

+1 ;)

+1

And, next question: In CM setting / performance is option of Virtual machine heap size - I´m not using JIT, so, what is optimal value? Because less heap size=more free RAM, so, is 12mb OK, or more ? And what will this option affect? Thanks ;)

Edit: Hmm, after set 12mb, i get bootloop ;) Grr..

Edited by Nesli

Guest andoyanna
I have built a simple application to change vibration, this is an early release I plan to add more things later when I have time. But for now it can at least change vibration and save it so it stays after reboot. Download here: http://goo.gl/liQSg

Thanks! ;) ;) :D

Hello

Great job guys ;)

yes that'll so helpfull

Edited by LcD59c

Guest studjuice
+1

And, next question: In CM setting / performance is option of Virtual machine heap size - I´m not using JIT, so, what is optimal value? Because less heap size=more free RAM, so, is 12mb OK, or more ? And what will this option affect? Thanks ;)

Edit: Hmm, after set 12mb, i get bootloop ;) Grr..

32 or 24, nothing lower for sure. i think the liquid default was 24, not sure.

Guest nosenose123123

logmein don't work. (process com.logmein.ignitionpro.android has stopped unexpectedly)

somebody has any idea how to solve it?

thanks

Edited by nosenose123123

Guest Dario93
Gun bros (game) don't work.

logmein don't work. (process com.logmein.ignitionpro.android has stopped unexpectedly)

thanks

If they are stored on SD card,try to move them back on the phone,I had this kind of problems with many apps :/

Edited by Dario93

Guest nosenose123123

thanks

If they are stored on SD card,try to move them back on the phone,I had this kind of problems with many apps :/

It's on phone, not on sd card

any news about bluetooth & bt headphones ?

I keep anxiously coming back and reloading this thread hoping that BT headset support is fixed

this rom is so awesome though, that I havn't flashed anything else with working BT

good work everyone!

We Chinese are celebrating Chinese new year, last for 15 days in the past, now at least for 3 days, similar to Christmas in the west :P

Let's wait for Roggin to come back :D

Guest koudelka
Sooo... You guys abandoned this version of CM7 or?

And if I want updates I should use that kang version? :3

I am not sure if roggin will release more here, it is possible.

I am not sure if roggin will release more here, it is possible.

Okey.

Anyway, flashed kango yesterday and this version kills the battery faster than kango, so get him to help you with kango :P

Guest TheShak
Okey.

Anyway, flashed kango yesterday and this version kills the battery faster than kango, so get him to help you with kango :P

??? Didn't understand all that kanga'rooing talk... :D