[ROM] [froyo] Japanese Jellyfish RLS9 [2011-01-24] [OLED+TFT]

Guest kallt_kaffe

Guest heavyduty00
Not sure if the 2.1 SMS app works on a 2.2 install.

Not sure how to accomplish that without compiling Android from source.

ok dont worry then

thanks for your help :D

Any idea why uninstalling apps by dragging over the trash can and holding no longer works? It's been the same in all blade 2.2 releases but google suggests it works on other froyos?

Guest zhcimon

The first 2.2 rom i used was Stackbladroids 2.2 and that rom had the stock dialer and was very smooth. Why are the other developers not using the stock dialer??

The first 2.2 rom i used was Stackbladroids 2.2 and that rom had the stock dialer and was very smooth. Why are the other developers not using the stock dialer??

Flibblesan is using the stock dialer in his rom...

Guest funiewski

Hello, thanks again for all your work KK.

There is one merriness in the mailapp,in the settings there is one setting typed with cyrillic letters (Russian?), it recurs when one chooses to type a new mail and since chooses to search for receivers among the contacts, beside search stands something in what I assumes is Russian.

Everything else is working really nice for me.

Guest tangelis
Can we please also have CONFIG_PPPOL2TP for use with VPN?

Ok guys. I have made an addon that adds some PPP configs to the kernel (it also adds CONFIG_PPPOL2TP).

I tested with VPN PPTP and it works fine.

You can apply this addon with Clockwork Recovery(as with all addons).

Please tell me if this also works with other types of VPN connection(L2TP etc).

mykernel2_signed.zip

Guest tangelis
Ok guys. I have made an addon that adds some PPP configs to the kernel (it also adds CONFIG_PPPOL2TP).

I forgot to tell that may you have to toggel signature verification in Clockwork Recovery in order to apply the add on.

In order to do this in Clockwork Recovery you have to go to "install zip from sdcard" and then select the "toggle signature verification".

Guest dansken86

I think this Dialer/Radio/Battery issue is related to, or combined with, the mobile network connection (not only turning off 2g). I know that it normally drains a lot of battery but, have anybody else tried using PowerTutor? It shows that "Radio subsystem" (and "Kernel") constantly uses "3g" power, more than anything else, even when not using the phone... This is not the case with my friends SGS. So, turn off data enabled and you're battery stays the same for ages. I guess that's the reason why android indicates 50% off the battery being used by cell radio standby?

I think that it at least would be interesting to see what happens if someone successfully replaces the dialer/phone/contacts with the stock one in this rom. But it might just be my phone and it might be a deeper rooted cause of course. It might also be some faulty reporting by android, since the battery time is relatively good anyway. (I'm still on rls 5).

Thanks for an incredible rom!

Sorry, did mean to sound rude. But it's GPU overclocking I need information about and asfaik they only one who have been successful so far is dzo(Martin) on his HTC Vogue kernel and I done enough research to know that the register is have bit's toggled when the GPU is turned on and off. Some are the same, some are setup a bit diffently on our phone. So what I really need is info about the GRP_NS_REG.

Something like in this thread: http://modmymobile.com/forums/557-motorola...k-possible.html but for the MSM7227.

0x0084 GRP_NS_REG

Type: Write/Read

Clock: PBUS_CLK

Reset State:0x00

The GRP_NS_REG register controls the source selection/division of the GRP and IMEM

clocks. The IMEM clock is generated from the Graphics root (GRP). The GRP and IMEM

clocks are always synchronous to each other.

PRPH_WEB_NS_REG

Bits Name Description

11 PRPH_WEB_ROOT_ENA This bit enables the prph_web_src signal

1: Enabled

0: Not enabled

10 PRPH_CLK_INV This bit inverts the prph_web_clk output signal.

1: Inverted

0: Not inverted

9 PRPH_CLK_BRANCH_ENA This bit enables the prph_web_clk output signal.

GRP_NS_REG

Bits Name Description

14 CLK_SEL This bit is the GRP clock MUX select.

0: grp

1: axi_marm

13:12 AXI_GRP_CLK_DIV This field selects the clock divisor for the clock AXI synchronous

clock soure (valid when bit 14 is’0’).

00: Div-1

01: Div-2

10: Div-3

11: Div-4

11 GRP_ROOT_ENA This field is the GRP source clock enable.

80-VA736-2 Rev. B 49 QUALCOMM Proprietary

MSM7200â„¢ Software Interface Manual Clocks Registers

10 IMEM_CLK_INV This field inverts the IMEM clock.

9 IMEM_CLK_BRANCH_ENA This field is the IMEM enable.

8 GRP_CLK_INV This field inverts the graphics clock.

7 GRP_CLK_BRANCH_ENA This field is the graphics clock enable.

6:3 SRC_DIV This field bypasses, or activates and selects the modulo divider.

0000: Bypass

0001: Div-2

0010: Div-3

0011: Div-4

0100: Div-5

0101: Div-6

0110: Div-7

0111: Div-8

1000: Div-9

1001: Div-10

1010: Div-11

1011: Div-12

1100: Div-13

1101: Div-14

1110: Div-15

1111: Div-16

2:0 SRC_SEL This field selects the output of the clock source MUX.

000: TCXO

001: glbl_pll

010: backup_pll0

011: backup_pll1

100: modem_pll

101: plltest_rcvr_out

110: USB XTAL

111: plltest_core_in

Basicly I'd like to compare the above to the same kind of docs for the MSM7227 and look for differences.

Don't know if you saw when I posted this previously, it's about overclocking the Adreno 200 but on snapdragon devices, I don't think they were very successful.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...850&page=27

Last couple of days i have missed few calls... I may have internet on but i have 2g/3g choded and it should be on 3g because i was at the moment when the calls came in the city.

Anyone else having these problems?

Hi!

Yesterday my gf tried to phone me and she could not get through, saying the same messages as my phone would be off. After checking it out I found out it happens on other Blades as well here in Finland. It's like the phone is not connected even thou it shows different. I got it working by rebooting and I have tried making calls in it and now it works. It's a weird problem hope it can be fixed with a software update.

Guest tangelis

ok. One last. In this rom the VPN settings is missing from Wireless & network settings.

You can bring this back using VPN Show from Market.

Guest kallt_kaffe
ok. One last. In this rom the VPN settings is missing from Wireless & network settings.

You can bring this back using VPN Show from Market.

I've enable those menus for RLS7 and also added the PPP options people have been asking about.

Guest Nimezis
Last couple of days i have missed few calls... I may have internet on but i have 2g/3g choded and it should be on 3g because i was at the moment when the calls came in the city.

Anyone else having these problems?

I have exactly same problem on RSL6 also on the 2.1 stock soft.

Guest tcpaulh
Hi!

Yesterday my gf tried to phone me and she could not get through, saying the same messages as my phone would be off. After checking it out I found out it happens on other Blades as well here in Finland. It's like the phone is not connected even thou it shows different. I got it working by rebooting and I have tried making calls in it and now it works. It's a weird problem hope it can be fixed with a software update.

If there's an active data connection I get this on all ROMs. It's annoying. I assumed it was T-mobile's fault. If so, it's just another reason to leave them. I assume android in general does not have this problem?

Guest IronDoc
Great ROM! Thanks for all your time and hard work!

In rls7 could you please add the facebook sync fix? Thanks

We've tried. We need the stock AOSP dialler for this, and it will hopefully fix the 3G and battery stuff. KK said he'll into it when he has time.