[ROM] [froyo] Japanese Jellyfish RLS9 [2011-01-24] [OLED+TFT]

Guest kallt_kaffe

Via the Power Widget that's built in! It's a piece of art!

Via a full chargin cycle and battery stats wipe.

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...bration-protip/

hm? you mean power control? sry but i can only turn of 3g completely and not switchin to 2g

and i already posted the link for calibration. problem is checking the status via led, cause led wont even bother to flash

Guest heavyduty00

is it possible to get the android 2.1 keyboard back?

For me the gingnerbread keyboard is very nice and I would use it but it lags for me while the android 2.1 was perfect and slick

And the HTC_Ime keyboard looks tacky with all the cluttered rubbish on the keyboard lol!

lost 1% battery over night with 3G, so no problems for me (but i have overclocked and modified my Blade, that it will run on 122MHz when screen off)

How do you set the speed to change then screen is off?

hm? you mean power control? sry but i can only turn of 3g completely and not switchin to 2g

and i already posted the link for calibration. problem is checking the status via led, cause led wont even bother to flash

Yes, when turning off data transfer both 3G and GPRS data seize to operate. Then I only have phone and sms over 2G/3G active. If you only want to use 2G only go to Settings -> Wireless & network -> Mobile Networks -> GSM/UMTS Options -> Use only 2G networks.

How do you set the speed to change then screen is off?

SetCPU - free on market

@ zapher: i know that. Was asking because of knowing this. I need switching between 2g and 3g cause still in need for the net (whatsapp, emails) but lesser battery usage

so still no solution

and setcpu isnt free on market

only for xda users, through forum

All black menu themes now have fixed additional menus. Thanks to Mike_P for the help!

Will you post it in the themes section (the modified themes)? Here

Edited by Saccco

Anyone else having air control lite crash on this rom? Starts fine and runs for a short while then just exits, tried reinstalling. Shame, such an addicting little game.

what you mean with unlock? if sim: no need

if clockwork: you should

The guide info for this rom says:

Now with source compiled Kernel. Requires phone unlocked. EXT2/3/4 A2SD, new display support, Gingerbread keyboard, HW enabled and stagefright, circle battery indicator,(native)Wifi Hotspot, USB tethering (mobile data or Wifi), Enabled AGPS and the checkbox to control it, woking FM radio, stock boot splash and nexus loading, added spare parts and titianium backup, removed CKPD-daemon. 50% AHB bus overclocking at 480 & 600MHz addon . Full CPU Overclock in new Kernel. Updated DNS.

I assumed this meant sim unlocked?

Guest heavyduty00
Anyone else having air control lite crash on this rom? Starts fine and runs for a short while then just exits, tried reinstalling. Shame, such an addicting little game.

yea just exits on mine as well!

but i dont really play it much so its ok lol

Guest mnsg1975

I have the full version and is also crashing ;)

Anybody having problems with enidroid? (app to query the name of unknown caller in Finland)

It doesn't seem to be working for me and I was wondering if there is a problem and could that be related to the phone/dialer/contacts issue with facebook sync. The background service is either not running or is it not able to detect incoming calls and messages, there is no action from enidroid when it should be looking up the name for the number.

Other than that this rom has been working really nicely, battery usage seems to be okay after couple of days. Let's see after week or two if this really eats battery a bit more than the original 2.1 as it looks like at the moment.

Anybody having problems with enidroid? (app to query the name of unknown caller in Finland)

It doesn't seem to be working for me and I was wondering if there is a problem and could that be related to the phone/dialer/contacts issue with facebook sync. The background service is either not running or is it not able to detect incoming calls and messages, there is no action from enidroid when it should be looking up the name for the number.

Other than that this rom has been working really nicely, battery usage seems to be okay after couple of days. Let's see after week or two if this really eats battery a bit more than the original 2.1 as it looks like at the moment.

Enidroid working perfectly here. I have background data on because when I go to market it says that market does not work without background data and it have to be on to use market. But I haven't seen any problems because of background data so why not to keep it on?

Guest fox2000
Hi, there's a thing I noticed in many RLSs and in many different ROMs also:

when I try to send a file from the Blade to my PC (running Ubuntu, don't know if it matters), it always fails with "connection error". When sending a file to another phone (Motorola v3xx), instead, it works.

Are you able to send any file from your Blade to your PC, with standard Bluetooth menus (i.e. without any specific app)?

bump.

Does Bluetooth transfer Phone <-> PC works for you?