Recording calls

Guest sirrichard

Has anyone been successful with an app for this using a HTC Desire? I tried allcallrecorder and it has very little options and actually didn't even work at all on my desire, tried total recall too and that seems much better in terms of options, but doesn't record internally and relies on the microphone on the phone itself being able to hear the other person through the speaker :lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest Android-Fan

was looking for something like AllCallRecorder - thanks for the suggestion

Edited by Android-Fan

• 4 weeks later...
AllCallRecorder works a treat, even records both sides of the conversation.

... but only on the San Francisco, isn't it?

Can someone please compile a list of android phones which have a properly working call-recording functionality?

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

have tried almost all appz on market but nothing works fine on my blade wit cyanogen mod 7.1.0

only total recall works a little ... but the output is very bad. I dont care about the price. is there any app tha can record properly both sides?

There's an inbuilt call record feature in some Roms. Japanese Jellyfish and Moldavan Mountain Mud Pie at least. Also Swedish Snow I believe. You just press menu when a call is made or received then the option pops up to record the call.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Android-Fan

There's an inbuilt call record feature in some Roms. Japanese Jellyfish and Moldavan Mountain Mud Pie at least. Also Swedish Snow I believe. You just press menu when a call is made or received then the option pops up to record the call.

I was using AllCallRecorder with the stock ROM

Upgraded to Swedish Snow today and AllCallRecorder says the phone doesn't support recording the other persons voice :angry: this annoyed me doubly as I had decided to get the paid version of ACR :angry:

However yes using menu allows you to record the call and it records both side I think - I tried ringing 453 and it recorded the balance message

• 1 year later...