[WIP] MIUI Porting

Guest fonix232

Guest x.balli.x
thanks

recompling now, since i have a bit wierd setup so i used the command 'apktool b <source folder> <destination folder/framework.jar>

is that ok, i have been using this and i worked don't know if its any different from your ones

Edit : a biggest epic noob question how can i pm you the zip file, i mean how to make an attachment?

Edited by x.balli.x

Guest Matty-p
recompling now, since i have a bit wierd setup so i used the command 'apktool b <source folder> <destination folder/framework.jar>

is that ok, i have been using this and i worked don't know if its any different from your ones

should be if its fine for you should be fine for me

Guest Matty-p

Edit : a biggest epic noob question how can i pm you the zip file, i mean how to make an attachment?

oh just post it here if thats a problem

Guest x.balli.x

Sorry i really don't know how to upload the file to modaco , the file should work it complied fine , no errors reported, there were more files to copy in smali/android/media folder

let me know if you got anything else

framework.zip

Guest Matty-p
Sorry i really don't know how to upload the file to modaco , the file should work it complied fine , no errors reported, there were more files to copy in smali/android/media folder

let me know if you got anything else

massive thanks mate if you ever need help with anything give me a pm

Guest Matty-p
is it the one when you flash in CMW? i get the same error, means it can't read the zip file

when i flash in clockwork mod - it totally new rom i put together tho nothing to do with any of fonixes work- bundles ect so your welcome to try the framwork java with that anyone

Guest shadowninty
is it the one when you flash in CMW? i get the same error, means it can't read the zip file

why are you trying to flash that zip ???

no updater-script/binary

Guest x.balli.x
when i flash in clockwork mod - it totally new rom i put together tho nothing to do with any of fonixes work- bundles ect so your welcome to try the framwork java with that anyone

can you upload it, will give it a go,

are you using the same boot.img you posted earlier or you complied a new one?

Guest Matty-p
to build miui....fonix said in his CM build guide that dual core should be fine

to build a kernel yea probably i have a i7 8g ram and it is un noticable when compiling but day to day stuff might get slow on a dual but yea should be fine