[WIP] MIUI Porting

Guest fonix232

Guest Lew247

I've got to ask

What exactly is MIUI? I've searched Google and looked around and from what I can see its just another rom?

If so - what's so special about it?

Guest StevenHarperUK
what clockworks does this rom work on?

It does not - it is development only.

It does not even boot yet - keep an eye on this thread.

Guest Matty-p
What? :unsure:

as attached B) :angry: :o

please note that

LOOK wise ive changed it to my personal taste a bit like squashing the dock down, so theres more space bettween the top of the top row of icons and the bottom of the clock, ive put the apps i use most regulaqrly on the home screen not the ones that were there, and i put on my own black backgroung insted of miui's selection and ive done a couple of outher little things like add widgets to the homes screens ect

sorry bowt bad photos you cant really see the phones case and there blured and noisy maybe i will grab my dslr from downstairs and taske some more later if anyone wants

post-753227-1294149904_thumb.jpg

post-753227-1294149915_thumb.jpg

post-753227-1294149927_thumb.jpg

post-753227-1294149937_thumb.jpg

post-753227-1294149954_thumb.jpg

post-753227-1294149968_thumb.jpg

post-753227-1294149977_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matty-p

Guest Matty-p
Still nothing attached lol.

oh cr*ap sorry my internet conection must have lost sync halfway througth the upload or something :unsure: sorry re uplading now

as attached :unsure: B) :angry:

please note that

LOOK wise ive changed it to my personal taste a bit like squashing the dock down, so theres more space bettween the top of the top row of icons and the bottom of the clock, ive put the apps i use most regulaqrly on the home screen not the ones that were there, and i put on my own black backgroung insted of miui's selection and ive done a couple of outher little things like add widgets to the homes screens ect

sorry bowt bad photos you cant really see the phones case and there blured and noisy maybe i will grab my dslr from downstairs and taske some more later if anyone wants

Looking good so far, erm some better quality pirctures? So hows it coming along? Finally you got it to run!

Guest rayraven

Sweet, Great job Matty!

Cant wait to test the alpha! Does RIL work? Cant see the notification bar on those pics.

Also, how does it run on the blade?

Guest Matty-p
Looking good so far, erm some better quality pirctures? So hows it coming along? Finally you got it to run!

Every thing is working its fully fixed 3g 2g wifi audio its super fast even the FM radio is working nothing is broken/dogey as you can see miui browser miui music player music player widget the miui digital weather /system info widget ect

But there is a catch

Guest rayraven
Every thing is working its fully fixed 3g 2g wifi audio its super fast even the FM radio is working nothing is broken/dogey as you can see miui browser miui music player music player widget the miui digital weather /system info widget ect

But there is a catch

What's the catch? And when do you plan on releasing the rom, if everythings working?

But there is a catch

yessss! whats the catch? :unsure:

Guest Stuart_f

Judging by the pictures, the catch is that he's shorted all the lights in his house :unsure:

I wonder if USB isn't working which is why he's taking screenshots with his DVD Camcorder?

Warning - The above is pure idle speculation which should be ridiculed when Matty tells us the real problem B)

Guest kidimon

I wonder how did u get it on your phone? tried with clockwork mode, and failed (E:Error in /sdcard/TheBundle.zip)

There was no installation guide so dont judge me lol :unsure: