[THEMES]For Japanese Jelly RLS9+ *Gingerbread Theme!*

Guest Frankish

Guest shastar

Have now tested kallt_kaffe jjr6 Signed and Frankish Gingerbread statusbar Signed, and everything seems to work great ....(Even backups with clockwork) apart from some apps that may clockwork to make no valid backups (Bootloops) As I posted in another thread. Nothing to do with signed jjr6 or Frankish theme signed..

Tested some widgets that I've seen here and there on various forums.

A couple of screenshots ...

screenhulas.jpg

The statusbar autohide function on.

screenhula.jpg

Tankyou Frankish for the hard work.......or maybe easy work for you... :D

Frankish.jpg

Widgets

Control Bar

BattStatt

OneSeven

SiMi Clock

Launcher

LauncherPro

Theme

Frankish Gingerbread Signed

Ringtone

Wild West

Notifications Sound

Bottle

Weird Sound? Alarm

Zzzzzz

Wallpaper

androidstich.jpg

Edited by shastar

Guest Frankish

@tm311 I think i already posted the HTC Blackboard dock...do a search for it.

@Cardyology Nice setup you got, not sure about the clock...

@shastar If an app causes Nandroid not to work it is because it's a core android app and doesn't share the same signature as the rest of the core files. If you test sign any apps you use then they will work with Nandroid.

This means apps like, phone, dialler, sms, browser etc. :D

Guest shastar

@Cardyology Nice setup you got, not sure about the clock...

@shastar If an app causes Nandroid not to work it is because it's a core android app and doesn't share the same signature as the rest of the core files. If you test sign any apps you use then they will work with Nandroid.

This means apps like, phone, dialler, sms, browser etc. :D

ok ... it was not what I said. what you say is correct, but what I said about clockwork itself ... I created a thread about just that, files clockwork can not back up, and you see people complaining that they may bootloops with their backup .. .

Often caused by ordinary png images with stupid characters .. that makes backup completely scrapped .. (boot loop image ).... but it had nothing to do with this.

I just happened to mention it, for many have problems with it .......sorry....

ok ... it was not what I said. what you say is correct, but what I said about clockwork itself ... I created a thread about just that, files clockwork can not back up, and you see people complaining that they may bootloops with their backup .. .

Often caused by ordinary png images with stupid characters .. that makes backup completely scrapped .. (boot loop image ).... but it had nothing to do with this.

I just happened to mention it, for many have problems with it .......sorry....

is it possible at all to include the power options in the notification pull down ? as used on the galaxy s .

Guest stephen m

Hi Frankish, dowloaded and installed the gingerbread theme via clockwork. Got the black menu etc, but not the green icons at the bottom. Any ideas?

Guest Frankish
Hi Frankish, dowloaded and installed the gingerbread theme via clockwork. Got the black menu etc, but not the green icons at the bottom. Any ideas?

Install Gingerbread launcher from market. :D

Guest HypnoPig

The icon for "Gingerbread Theme without Battery Percentage" shows my data type as being "H" when I know for a fact that there is no HSPA where I live, only 3G and Edge.

Cheers, you said you would upload "if anyone was interested" but maybe

didn't actually get around to it ?

Guest simonckenyon

installed blue gingerbread on top of de-softened froyo r0.3 last night on my orange sf

i did not clear the cache or data

all seems well - apart from input fields not being blue

thanks for the theme

--

simon

Guest Frankish
JJ RLS7 is out, you probably need to update services.jar, as KK made some adjustments regarding signal bars.

Yeah i'll get around to updating them. Trying to fix black menus in Gingerbread themes still. I got them all black but with some horrible white lines...

Think these may be my final ones. The rate these roms are moving i'm in disbelief. I'll be re-doing them every day lol.

Yeah i'll get around to updating them. Trying to fix black menus in Gingerbread themes still. I got them all black but with some horrible white lines...

Think these may be my final ones. The rate these roms are moving i'm in disbelief. I'll be re-doing them every day lol.

Thanks for your efforts Frankish, much appreciated! :D

Guest Pelemane

So when are you updating these to work with JJ RLS7?

I just need to know cause I'm not updating to RLS7 before I can get Blue Gingerbread to it cause that theme is awesome :D

Guest Frankish

I try to be quick :D

I'm still getting my head into these black menu's :@

I got help and fixed them but ended up with some extra white lines. It doesn't look awful it just looks a bit odd...

Guest Frankish
Wow, didn't think you would make them JJRLS7-compatible that fast. EPIC! Great job! :D

services.jar changes are quick and easy. Framework-res.apk changes are the bitch. I have to decompile and recompile and retest sign and reupload. With services.jar in my themes there are only 3 version.

Stock theme 1st version.

Elegant steel 2nd version.

All other themes use the same 3rd version.

Guest Frankish
Sorry for being such a noob but, what is the difference between the normal and black menu themes?

Look at the screen shots for Blue Gingerbread Theme. It's the menus when you're on your homescreena nd press the menu button. They are usually white but in my versions with black menu they look like the ones in Blue Gingerbread screens.