[THEMES]For Japanese Jelly RLS9+ *Gingerbread Theme!*

Guest Frankish

Guest muluman
Look at the screen shots for Blue Gingerbread Theme. It's the menus when you're on your homescreena nd press the menu button. They are usually white but in my versions with black menu they look like the ones in Blue Gingerbread screens.

Ah thanks, thats wicked! Black menu circle mod ftw :D

Guest Frankish
Gingerbread R7 green thin circle black menu. Confirmed working

Signal bars seem to be changing as they should? I suppose they will be as the services.jar is the new one just with my changes added :D

Funny enough it seems the Blue Gingerbread is the most popular theme!

Blue Gingerbread - 18 downloads right now.

Gingerbread Black Menu Circle Mod - 16

Revo, Gingerbread, Gingerbread Black Menu 11 each.

How would people like some Blue Gingerbread icons maybe? Taken from XDA and modified.

Gingerbread_icons.rar

Edited by Frankish

Guest Pelemane
Signal bars seem to be changing as they should? I suppose they will be as the services.jar is the new one just with my changes added ;)

Funny enough it seems the Blue Gingerbread is the most popular theme!

Blue Gingerbread - 18 downloads right now.

Gingerbread Black Menu Circle Mod - 16

Revo, Gingerbread, Gingerbread Black Menu 11 each.

How would people like some Blue Gingerbread icons maybe? Taken from XDA and modified.

Thanks for your fast and great work! I love the Blue Gingerbread but yes you can put even more blue in that theme :)

Only thing I dont like is that the percentage in battery indicator is too small so I cant see the numbers clearly (maybe my eyesight is just bad)

Guest Pelemane
I agree with Pelemane, is it possible to have the Blue Gingerbread theme with circle battery mod? It would look cool and the number easier to read

What if you put Japanese_Jellyfish_RLS7_circle_battery.zip after installing this theme? does it work?

@Frankish: Is that incorrect time format with certain locales (e.g. HH.mm in Finnish) caused by your theme? I had thought that it is caused by Froyo ROM but now when I upgraded to JJ RLS7 without applying your Gingerbread theme the time is displayed correctly (HH:mm).

Guest Frankish
@Frankish: Is that incorrect time format with certain locales (e.g. HH.mm in Finnish) caused by your theme? I had thought that it is caused by Froyo ROM but now when I upgraded to JJ RLS7 without applying your Gingerbread theme the time is displayed correctly (HH:mm).

Not sure but I know kallt made no changes to framework Res for rls7 and I'm using rls7 services.jar now so I'd say time should display fine.

Am I correct by affirming that applying your themes to Seb's Froyo will repair the signal bars?

Yep, just applied TrueGingerbread-circlebattery-JJRLS7.zip to Seb's Froyo and the signal bars seem to be following my signal strength widget fine.

Excellent, thanks Frankish. ;)

Now, all I need to do is correct the carrier ID for giffgaff. Comes up as Telefonica O2 UK LTD. Only cosmetic, but would be nice to get it fixed.

Cheers...

Edited by ZTE

Guest Frankish
Am I correct by affirming that applying your themes to Seb's Froyo will repair the signal bars?

As above yes it will fix it. Kallte has adjusted the services.jar to use the levels from a 2.1 rom for signal strength measure.

Not sure but I know kallt made no changes to framework Res for rls7 and I'm using rls7 services.jar now so I'd say time should display fine.

I tried Gingerbread theme and Blue Gingerbread theme -> time was displayed HH.mm (status bar and lockscreen) after both reboots. When I reverted back to JJ RLS7, time was displayed correctly. So there must be some relation between the themes and time format?

Guest Hermione1986

[Hi,

Ive recently change the rom to Japanese Jellyfish and was wondering which theme give the 5 shortcut buttons on the bottom, in the post ive seen them as phone, contacts, apps page,messages and browser.

Guest Pelemane
[Hi,

Ive recently change the rom to Japanese Jellyfish and was wondering which theme give the 5 shortcut buttons on the bottom, in the post ive seen them as phone, contacts, apps page,messages and browser.

It is launcher pro. you can get it from market

Guest Pelemane
All black menu themes now have fixed additional menus. Thanks to Mike_P for the help!

does the BlueGingerbread-circlemod-JJRLS7 has them too? btw it isnt in the first post and I think you should put it there too ;)

Guest Frankish
does the BlueGingerbread-circlemod-JJRLS7 has them too? btw it isnt in the first post and I think you should put it there too ;)

Forgot about those. Will sort them later!