[THEMES]For Japanese Jelly RLS9+ *Gingerbread Theme!*

Guest Frankish

Guest logigamer
circle.glx.nl does not like my framework files. Probably because i butchered them. Probably won't work. :lol:

correct! :) i was waiting and waiting and ... nothing.

what I can do?

Guest Frankish

I can't help for now. The themes for this rom are on hold for now. Although after the weekend i'm hoping to make a start on updating every single one. As i said before we will loose a few variations of Gingerbread. But for the list of what to expect please check the thread for Pauls Froyo r8-11 themes. These are the updated versions being ported to this rom.

Guest samniotis

Hello from Greece

I have a question about the Themes, If someone can Help.....

I install the "TrueGingerbread-blackmenu-circlemod-JJRLS7" theme on my Japanese Jellyfish RLS8 after a clean install and its running like a charm! Can i install now the "hw ui" or i am gonna lose my new theme?

i was trying all day to install the "Elegant steel" but for some reason the result was an endless boot-loop!

With the true gingerbread they are all OK untill now

Thanks alot Frankish for the great work!!!!

Hmm...if i base the reworked themes (when i get around to them) on the framework with chinese levels do you think any users would mind? I will never support multiple versions for mods like that.

Maybe just the one version with chinese levels then?

Although after the weekend i'm hoping to make a start on updating every single one.

I think you should wait till rls9 comes out, the framework file was just a test to see which was better and if it worked without problems. He also modified the services.jar to fix the charging leds. Which will probably be incorporated into rls9.

Guest logigamer
I can't help for now. The themes for this rom are on hold for now. Although after the weekend i'm hoping to make a start on updating every single one. As i said before we will loose a few variations of Gingerbread. But for the list of what to expect please check the thread for Pauls Froyo r8-11 themes. These are the updated versions being ported to this rom.

Hello from Greece

I have a question about the Themes, If someone can Help.....

I install the "TrueGingerbread-blackmenu-circlemod-JJRLS7" theme on my Japanese Jellyfish RLS8 after a clean install and its running like a charm! Can i install now the "hw ui" or i am gonna lose my new theme?

i was trying all day to install the "Elegant steel" but for some reason the result was an endless boot-loop!

With the true gingerbread they are all OK untill now

Thanks alot Frankish for the great work!!!!

ela re :)

regarding to UI, as I know, you can install it now, no problem. (but maibe wait for RLS9, big changes should be there)

Elegant steel - the same here! neverending loop :)

P.

Guest Filipe_24
Elegant Steel doesn't on my JJ6 :lol: this is what happens:

- phone starts as usual

- high cpu usage right after boot (and slow UI)

- statusbar shows the first few icons, after that it freezes (only the ststusbar freezes) so whatever icon/notification was there will stay there like that and doesn't update. cant drag it down too

- phone restarts after 2 mins or so

- all steps repeats

So far tried delvik wipe and cache wipe, didnt help. Other themes work fine.

Same here for me , i love that theme , i want it on my SF :) ... But my JJ its RLS8 ... Doesnt work , i tried every possible way , wipe cache etc etc etc ... but nothing ...

A friend of mine has this theme on is SF also , with JJ RLS11 .. He says it works fine for him :) ;)

Edited by Filipe_24

Guest Rotmann
Hmm...if i base the reworked themes (when i get around to them) on the framework with chinese levels do you think any users would mind? I will never support multiple versions for mods like that.

Maybe just the one version with chinese levels then?

Yeap, version nr. 1 would be perfect (smooth auto backlight)

I think you should wait till rls9 comes out, the framework file was just a test to see which was better and if it worked without problems. He also modified the services.jar to fix the charging leds. Which will probably be incorporated into rls9.

+1, I think it would be wise too to wait for RLS9 before upgrading the themes, forgot about the services.jar with the changed notification LED behavior.

Should I apply the theme before or after the 0X90 mod?

Before.

Same here for me , i love that theme , i want it on my SF :lol: ... But my JJ its RLS8 ... Doesnt work , i tried every possible way , wipe cache etc etc etc ... but nothing ...

A friend of mine has this theme on is SF also , with JJ RLS11 .. He says it works fine for him :) :)

There is no JJ RLS11, so you are trying to install theme to wrong ROM.

Guest Filipe_24
There is no JJ RLS11, so you are trying to install theme to wrong ROM.

Yeah you are right mate, i got it wrong, i thought he was talking bout this rom... So this themes dont work

for JJF Rls8?

Edited by Filipe_24

Damn my Zte is boot looping.

I am trying to use the RLS 7 gingerbread black menu theme, for my friend it works hes using JJ RLS 8 like me.

things I did :

Wipe data and cache, install again JJ RLS 8

And than Install the theme

Things he did:

He did a wipe and than he went from R8 to RLS 8 after that he flashed the theme.

PS: I installed the Addon to enable hardware accellerated UI might it be the reason?

Damn my Zte is boot looping.

I am trying to use the RLS 7 gingerbread black menu theme, for my friend it works hes using JJ RLS 8 like me.

things I did :

Wipe data and cache, install again JJ RLS 8

And than Install the theme

Things he did:

He did a wipe and than he went from R8 to RLS 8 after that he flashed the theme.

PS: I installed the Addon to enable hardware accellerated UI might it be the reason?

You need to boot phone atleast once before installing theme.

battled with that 3 hours yesterday..

Guest unklejoe

Some mods of above themes...

Blue Gingerbread Colour Mod

bluegingerbread1.pngbluegingerbread2.png

Download Blue Gingerbread Colour Mod

Notes: The clock is Fancy Widget Pro. The dock is the HTC Blackboard one which i will upload if requested.

Gingerbread Circle Mod

screenshot14w.png

Download Gingerbread Circle Mod

Download Gingerbread Circle Mod with Black Menu's

Gingerbread Thin Circle Mod

screenshot15i.png

Download Gingerbread Thin Circle Mod

Download Gingerbread Thin Circle Mod with Black Menu's

Loving your themes Frankish even if I am having trouble getting them to work!

One thing, the Blue Gingerbread Colour Mod isn't working on the download. I can get through to RapidShare but it's saying the file no longer exists. I've had a look through the whole post and couldn't see if there is a mirror download. Really want it as it looks the nuts!

Guest Frankish

Guys i am waiting for the next release of Japanese Jellyfish to re release my themes. For now consider the ones in the first post as dead or history. I was going to do them yesterday but because i think kallte is changing the framework for the next release it would be wasted work. As soon as he releases RLS9 i will get to work.

The new themes will be platform signed. This means you can add them to rom zips before flashing (no bootloops) and restoring Nandroid backups works without having to flash a stock theme. There will be a new theme, Generation X in blue and red. Gingerbread themes with white menus will not be staying. Blue Gingerbread will have circle battery variants.

All i am waiting for is kallte.

Guest unklejoe

Ahh ok cool. I've just updated to RLS8 as my old RLS3 was getting really laggy!

Oh, and circle battery mod for the Blue Gingerbread will look awesome! Can't wait

Guest kaju666
Guys i am waiting for the next release of Japanese Jellyfish to re release my themes. For now consider the ones in the first post as dead or history. I was going to do them yesterday but because i think kallte is changing the framework for the next release it would be wasted work. As soon as he releases RLS9 i will get to work.

The new themes will be platform signed. This means you can add them to rom zips before flashing (no bootloops) and restoring Nandroid backups works without having to flash a stock theme. There will be a new theme, Generation X in blue and red. Gingerbread themes with white menus will not be staying. Blue Gingerbread will have circle battery variants.

And please sign your themes :lol:

Guest gameSTICKER

A request, can we get a call screen as in this theme? Its not visible in post, but it looks miles better than stock callscreen with square edge buttons and better background. Screenies attached. Can we have something like this for Froyo?

post-798162-1295852211_thumb.png

post-798162-1295852223_thumb.png

post-798162-1295852284_thumb.png

Edited by gameSTICKER

Guest FrantaZ
Guys i am waiting for the next release of Japanese Jellyfish to re release my themes. As soon as he releases RLS9 i will get to work.

RLS9 has just been released, really looking forward to your updated themes...

...are they ready yet? lol :lol: