[THEMES]For Japanese Jelly RLS9+ *Gingerbread Theme!*

Guest Frankish

Can someone please confirm any of the following have transparency in notification pulldown?

Gingerbread

Gingerbread Circle Mod

Revo

Elegant Steel

Generation X?

Just added Revo and Gingerbread Circle mod. Also upped the gingerbread battery with percent at the end of post 2 in extras. You can add these to the GB Circle mod to get the stock style gingerbread theme with battery percent. Make sure to add them to drawable-hdpi folder in framework-res.apk.

I can confirm that Gingerbread theme has transparency in notification pulldown :lol:

Also, thanks alot for the Gingerbread battery percentage! You're the man! :)

Guest Frankish

Added

Blue Gingerbread

Blue Gingerbread Circle Mod.

Blue Gingerbread Thing Circle.

That will be all for today/tonight guys, got to go to bed, long day at work then football tomorrow. Might do a couple before football.

Ones left to do...

Desire Sense.

Desire Slate.

Galaxy S.

GenerationX RED.

Then i can look at doing some new themes or somethign or just take a break :lol:

Hey, really nice work just flashed the blue gingerbread theme so nice.

Some questions and requests :lol:

Could you change the Ringer volume bar for the green theme like you did with the blue?

What Clock Widget is that on you your sample pics?

Could you upload your icons? Or should they get flashed with the theme?

Mine are still standard.

Keep up the great work.

Guest PeterDreher

Thanks a lot Frankish.

Gingerbread Thin Circle is awesome but the lowest wireless dot is just too small. Sometimes i have bad reception and i can't even see the small dot. So i don't know if i am still connected to wifi or not.

Guest DonJamal

hi

this is a gingerbread theme what i downloaded from the first page with a few extra.

some apk have been updated with gingerbread icons and anims

now dock icons are gingerbread - edited launcher2.apk

phone apk also edited - new look

these two apk are the most conspicuous

default wallpaper has been changed in framework-res.apk and some of the selectable wallpapers also have been changed

gingerbread

The apks are from jjrls8 !

http://thiago-silva.deviantart.com/art/And...rbread&qo=0

gingerbread gui

Edited by DonJamal

Guest fonix232
Here is what i will do, i will upload just the icons for the old style battery percentage. Then once i have upped Gingerbread circle mod you can simply open the framework-res.apk with winrar and add the newer images replacing the old circle battery with the gingerbread percent one? It's minimal work for both of us plus doesn't add to my workload.

The baby is a girl, our first child!

Yeah you're using Amon_ra recovery, toggle signature verification to off, this is off by default in clockwork.

All Gingerbread themes will have transparent notification background, it is in the one i upped already right???

Great idea, can do :lol:

Well then, good luck with your baby girl, we wish her a happy, long life, and good health, and all such stuff what usually wished :)

All Gingerbread themes are having the transparent notification background, I love it!

Guest Frankish
Hey, really nice work just flashed the blue gingerbread theme so nice.

Some questions and requests :)

Could you change the Ringer volume bar for the green theme like you did with the blue?

What Clock Widget is that on you your sample pics?

Could you upload your icons? Or should they get flashed with the theme?

Mine are still standard.

Keep up the great work.

I will not be changing the volume bars for stock gingerbread themes as they are orange on gingerbread as far as i know. The clock is Fancy Widget Pro. With Oxygen Plain clock skin and Yahoo weather skin. The icons in Gingerbread themes are actually the Gingerbread Launcher ones form market. Other than the blue gingebread ones which i recolored and are using Launcher Pro to set them.

Is Gingerbread with the Black Menu now default?

Yes it is as ALL menus should now be black :lol:

Thanks a lot Frankish.

Gingerbread Thin Circle is awesome but the lowest wireless dot is just too small. Sometimes i have bad reception and i can't even see the small dot. So i don't know if i am still connected to wifi or not.

Yeah but even if it's not really showing a dot it's still connected until the icon disappears. :)

Guest Frankish

Just added...

Galaxy S

GenerationX RED

Desire Sense

Desire Slate

All themes now ported. Same selection as Pauls rom. :lol:

Let me know if they are ok guys.

Stock Gingerbread - 134 downloads.

GenerationX - 79 downloads.

Gingerbread Circle mod- 46 downloads.

Those are the top 3 downloaded and that's all in the space of 24 hours. :)

Guest unklejoe

Thanks a lot Frankish, got Blue Gingerbread Thin working straight away on RLS8 and it looks sweet! Although need to Nandroid and update to RLS9 I think!

Keep up the good work and hopefully your significant other will be feeling better soon! Oh and good luck with the little one!

Guest Frankish
Galaxy S doesn't have all menu's black? In ADW generationX does have black menus but not GalaxyS

Galaxy S should just be normal white menus. It's only Gingerbread and GenerationX variants that have black menus.

EDIT:

Blue Gingerbread Launcher Pro icons added to EXTRAS: in post 2.

Edited by Frankish

Guest Pieniek

Can you do mod which adds percents or changes battery indicator to circle with percents to Desire Sense Theme? I really love it and dont want to use more apps which will tell me percents of battery ^^

Guest logigamer
Mnml Icons Just some icons by me in 3 colours. Only a few.
i will try... thx!

Blue Gingerbread Dock Icons Use these with Launcher Pro etc
how to use it with Launcher PRO?

Guest Frankish
i will try... thx!

how to use it with Launcher PRO?

For the dock just long press an area, select app you want to take that space and choose custom icon.

Guest Frankish
Can you do mod which adds percents or changes battery indicator to circle with percents to Desire Sense Theme? I really love it and dont want to use more apps which will tell me percents of battery ^^

I will not do it as a regular thing but if you show me the exact battery you want i will sort it for you.