[THEMES]For Japanese Jelly RLS9+ *Gingerbread Theme!*

Guest Frankish

Guest Ghazkul
I will not do it as a regular thing but if you show me the exact battery you want i will sort it for you.

The green circle battery used in ginger theme would be perfect for the sense theme.

Edited by Ghazkul

Guest Frankish
The green gingerbread theme is very nice but how do I get green Launcher? (sorry if this is really simple or I have missed something)

Market search Gingerbread Launcher by modaco. :lol:

Guest DonJamal

hi

this is a gingerbread theme what i downloaded from the first page with a few extra.

some apk have been updated with gingerbread icons and anims

now dock icons are gingerbread - edited launcher2.apk

phone apk also edited - new look

these two apk are the most conspicuous

default wallpaper has been changed in framework-res.apk and some of the selectable wallpapers also have been changed

The apks are from jjrls8 !

http://www.fileserve.com/file/zbU5JWZ

with this u dont need to launcher pro to change dock icons :lol:

Guest PeterDreher
Here you go. Desire Sense with Gingerbread Circle battery.

http://www.mediafire.com/?v8tsf94i3dt4tph

That is really nice of you but how about my request for a bigger smallest Wifi-Bar on Gingerbread (Thin) Circle? (Does not has to be thin).

Could you please add a note to the first post for the TPT-Flashing-Method? Flash Zip from SD-Card > "Toggle Signature verification". Otherwise, a lot of people will ask about it.

Thanks for everything Frankish. You are the man!

Edited by PeterDreher

Guest Frankish
That is really nice of you but how about my request for a bigger smallest Wifi-Bar on Gingerbread (Thin) Circle? (Does not has to be thin).

Could you please add a note to the first post for the TPT-Flashing-Method? Flash Zip from SD-Card > "Toggle Signature verification". Otherwise, a lot of people will ask about it.

Thanks for everything Frankish. You are the man!

Sorry but that is the stock icon for Gingerbread. You can always pull stat_sys_wifi_signal_0.png through to stat_sys_wifi_signal_4.png from another rom and replace it yourself? There have been no other complaints about it and like i said. As soon as wifi icon appears it is connected, once it disappears it's not. So even if you can't see the first bar the icon still means it's connected.

I don't even know what TPT is i assume it's something to do with amon_ra recovery?!

Guest PeterDreher

The TPT-Method is changing system partition size to 128Mb and data to 286Mb and installs a different Recovery-Mode.

In this mode you will have to choose Flash Zip from SD-Card > "Toggle Signature verification" so you are able to install your Themes. Otherwise there will be a Signature error.

Guest oh!dougal

I don't even know what TPT is i assume it's something to do with amon_ra recovery?!

The TPT-Method is changing system partition size to 128Mb and data to 286Mb and installs a different Recovery-Mode.

In this mode you will have to choose Flash Zip from SD-Card > "Toggle Signature verification" so you are able to install your Themes. Otherwise there will be a Signature error.

Kallt_Kaffe has included amon_ra's recovery as part of his JJ9 TPT install.

It seemingly defaults to Signature Checking ON. (Opposite to Clockwork)

Hence Peter's problem ...

Guest IronDoc
Sorry but that is the stock icon for Gingerbread. You can always pull stat_sys_wifi_signal_0.png through to stat_sys_wifi_signal_4.png from another rom and replace it yourself? There have been no other complaints about it and like i said. As soon as wifi icon appears it is connected, once it disappears it's not. So even if you can't see the first bar the icon still means it's connected.

TPT stands for total phone transfer. Some people have been modifying them from the original which unlocked the RAM in Hungarian blades. KK provides an image to install JJ using this method.

@PeterDreher, the sig verification is nothing to do with TPT. KK just happened to put Seb's RA recovery build in there.

I'm not sure why you think it has anything to do with Frankish...

Guest Frankish
have you got any plans to make the elegant steel theme for RLS9? loved that one on RLS7

It is in the first post however it is slightly modified from the RLS7 version. Added a battery that fits better and changed the wallpaper.

Added a small note on first page on how to flash a theme and what to do if using Amon_Ra recovery. The whole TPT thing threw me off i had no idea it was bundled with Amon Ra.

Guest killercheung

I've install the Galaxy S theme RLS9 but seems it miss all the icon names on menus (include launcher and all other apps menu)

But when I restore the stock theme the problem gones.

Did I miss anything to do?

Anyway , thanks for the themes! They're beautiful

Guest patrick.cassels

A request - are you able to make a gingerbread theme but with a G/E/3G/H notification? Currently "H" is all that I ever see, which makes it impossible to know whether I can steam video or not :lol:

These are all awesome however and I'm glad that there are people dedicated enough to get themes and ROMs out so often!

Guest Frankish
A request - are you able to make a gingerbread theme but with a G/E/3G/H notification? Currently "H" is all that I ever see, which makes it impossible to know whether I can steam video or not :)

These are all awesome however and I'm glad that there are people dedicated enough to get themes and ROMs out so often!

I'm not too comfortable messing with those things in framework-res.apk. I only use stock Japanese Jelly framework-res.apk as a base. You would need to ask kallte to do this. I see only G and H but that is enough for me. G slow H fast :lol:

Guest PeterDreher
@PeterDreher, the sig verification is nothing to do with TPT. KK just happened to put Seb's RA recovery build in there.

I'm not sure why you think it has anything to do with Frankish...

Sure, a lot of people ask in the Jellyfish Threat how to install the Themes when TPT was used.

I just want to help those people and tell them in this first post that they have to disable the "Signature verification" in the JesusFreke Recovery-Mod that comes with TPT.

Why is everybody explaining TPT when i already did that?

Either Frankish is putting this advice in the first Post, or not. If not, there will be a few people asking here why the Themes are not working after they used the TPT-Method. (Error: not signed)

Nothing to discuss about.

Thanks

Edited by PeterDreher

Guest IronDoc
Why is everybody explaining TPT when i already did that?

You didn't exactly explain what TPT was, just the one KK put up. I thought Frankish may have known it as 'Hungarian Update' or similar.

But imo it's a bit unintuitive to ask anyone who provides an update.zip to tell people to turn off signature verification. If anything, ask Seb to add something to his OP.

/off-topic

Guest PeterDreher
You didn't exactly explain what TPT was, just the one KK put up. I thought Frankish may have known it as 'Hungarian Update' or similar.

But imo it's a bit unintuitive to ask anyone who provides an update.zip to tell people to turn off signature verification. If anything, ask Seb to add something to his OP.

/off-topic

Seb's Recovery is NOT included in Kallts TPT-Image. It is from someone called Jesusfreke. I don't know why Kallt did not put Sebastians Recovery in there.

Both Recovery are working good, its just that with one of them you have to turn off Signature verification. Thats all.

Edited by PeterDreher

Guest Michione

I installed your GenerationX Theme, and it's really beautiful =)

I love die blue outlines of the pop-ups

but i have a problem with the font colour in the notification area.

as you see some entries are way too dark :)

(in this example beejive and dropbox)

The header is OK, it just looks weird because i scrolled down.

please excuse my English, as you see in the screenshot, it's not my native language :lol:

greets

post-796073-1296079260_thumb.png

Guest Frankish

Hi i have searched for the answer to this and all i have found is that the colour is controlled by the individual app. I noticed as market downloads it is hard to see but other notifications show up. Sorry about this. I suppose i may have to make all backgrounds to this area white but it will mess the look of the theme...

Guest ivanko021

The themes are great but don't get on well with my OSF. :lol: I used Seb's de-softened and installed the great Desire theme but after a phone restart it started behave strange with launcherpro - it shrinked the wallpaper to the half of the screen and the dock buttons weren't quite well. Today I tried the new JJ RLS9 and flashed the gingerbread circle mod theme - same results. Even without LaunchePro it shrinks the background. At least doesn't interfere the dock, but LauncherPro is snappier and has five row option which I need. After the 3rd or 4th restart it was fine again but only until the next restart :/

Any ideas?