[THEMES]For Japanese Jelly RLS9+ *Gingerbread Theme!*

Guest Frankish

Guest Victor von Zeppelin
New Elegant Steel theme just added. I learnt how to edit services.jar to make notification transparent... yay! I'm not too sure on the battery, opinions?

I'm not too fond of the circle, it seems to overlap the bottom of the bar. Also, in that picture, the data icon only has an H, should it be a complete icon?

Guest -= 71baker =-
New Elegant Steel theme just added. I learnt how to edit services.jar to make notification transparent... yay! I'm not too sure on the battery, opinions?

Elegant Steel Theme

Download Elegant Steel Theme

As Mr von Zeppelin said it looks a little too big for the bar. Still better than those ugly batteryicons. Im gonna DL and see if i can find something that fits better. If i do ill share it here.

Guest Twiggeh

Im in abit of a hurry, so i havent had the time to scroll through the thread, so i apologize if this has been brought up, but is it possible to get some transparency going on the revo-theme? Like this :

59055387.png

Guest rayraven
As Mr von Zeppelin said it looks a little too big for the bar. Still better than those ugly batteryicons. Im gonna DL and see if i can find something that fits better. If i do ill share it here.

+1, the battery doesnt fit, can we have a version with the original elegenat steel battery perhaps?

Thanks.

Guest rxexdxbxaxnxd

I like the black Notification Bar, but will have to look at how to get Black Menus...

I'm also wondering if I missed something... the icons at the bottom don't seem to have changed after aplying gingerbread theme... mine are all grey... others have green ones...

In fact the Notification Bar ssems to be the only thing changed...

Also, I think the icons on the Notification Bar are perhaps a bit small for my OLED screen, can these be adjusted?

post-791407-1293723148_thumb.png

Guest rayraven

^Get the gingerbread launcher from market for the bottom bar.

The only thing the theme changes in the images/colors for the notification bar/buttons/menus etc.

The menus are left white by Frankish.

Guest Frankish

The black menu's are a bit more complicated than just changing the button images, there are color changes in XML to so too. However this still leaves some menus white with white text.

Guest superkryo
The black menu's are a bit more complicated than just changing the button images, there are color changes in XML to so too. However this still leaves some menus white with white text.

My first attempt to bring dark menu to Frankish's gingerbread.

Thin circle battery mod is also included, see Frankish's original shot above.

Everything seems to work for me, flash at your own risk.

Frankish, if you don't mind, please check whether all the bark menu backgrounds are changed. Thanks.

Edit: Frankish, just a few minutes later than your circle mode. I am keeping the upload for those likes dark menu.

Edit: Cause settings->sound to FC. Link removed. Frankish, would you mind have a look?

Edited by superkryo

i don't know what you guys do, what work is involved to get these notification changes, batt indicator changes or how to install these themes onto the phone, but I just want to say that they all look damn sexy.

Frankish thanks for the great themes and your continued work for porting those themes over to new roms. I was reluctant to change rom until theres support for custom theme available. :(

Just a question is it easy to remove the battery percentage on the Gingerbread theme as I find it quite small to see unless I have the phone close to my face. I personally find it looking much neater without it.

Guest Frankish
Frankish thanks for the great themes and your continued work for porting those themes over to new roms. I was reluctant to change rom until theres support for custom theme available. :(

Just a question is it easy to remove the battery percentage on the Gingerbread theme as I find it quite small to see unless I have the phone close to my face. I personally find it looking much neater without it.

I'll sort it for you bud but I'm at work then new year party at my place so no time until maybe late new years day!

frankish are there under the bonnet differences between the themes or is it just visual? i.e are the wall papers just different or do the different themes provide different functionality and extra widgets? thanks

Guest jusumgeezer
Post 66 of this thread mate :(

Slipperz

Thanks,

just checked that but the screen shot must have changed, the one I'm after is the update theme wallpaper, shown in post #1, the one with the android on the cubes.

screenshot29p.png

I already have the grey metal one, (it was default on my Motorola Milestone)

Guest Frankish
frankish are there under the bonnet differences between the themes or is it just visual? i.e are the wall papers just different or do the different themes provide different functionality and extra widgets? thanks

No tbh i should provide wallpapers too but the themes are really just notification bar and battery. I'll do my best to provide the wallpapers people ask for though. Once you start going into themeing apps and widgets the whole thing gets too much.

EDIT:

Also probably no theme updates til Sunday evening now. Sorry guys but very busy and the missus is bossing me around!

Edited by Frankish

I'll sort it for you bud but I'm at work then new year party at my place so no time until maybe late new years day!

Sure, thanks alot. Theres no rush so please take your time and enjoy your new year party.