[THEMES]For Japanese Jelly RLS9+ *Gingerbread Theme!*

Guest Frankish

Guest StevenHarperUK
All updated again. Should be fine now. All Gingerbread themes with black menus :unsure:

Let me know how it goes!!!

Switched : Looks even better.

Thanks

Guest Frankish
Works beautifully thank you so much! Hope you get chance to do that guide soon, it'd be really good.

I've been quite heavily involved with theming for a few other things in the past so I like to think I'm quite good at it when I know how haha. It'd be amazing to get more involved with theming for the SF.

Anyway, thanks again.

Me too I did a lot of stuff for PSP years ago a few forums. Started on android around may this year so learnt a lot in that time. Got a HTC tattoo last January, then a desire in April then my San Fran!

If I write a guide Ill be starting Wednesday when I get a day off.

Guest strat.minger

Hi,

are the menu's in the RLS2 gingerbread theme (i.e. the one for Sebs Froyo) black too?

If not can I use the RLS4 theme?

Strat

ps - loving your theme work, using your 2.1 gingerbread at the moment, and contemplating upgrading the 2.2

Guest AlphaVision
Hi,

are the menu's in the RLS2 gingerbread theme (i.e. the one for Sebs Froyo) black too?

If not can I use the RLS4 theme?

Strat

ps - loving your theme work, using your 2.1 gingerbread at the moment, and contemplating upgrading the 2.2

No, they are white. You cannot use RLS2 theme on a RLS4 ROM and vice versa. The framework was altered in RLS3 so they are not compatible

Guest strat.minger
No, they are white. You cannot use RLS2 theme on a RLS4 ROM and vice versa. The framework was altered in RLS3 so they are not compatible

Thanks,

I didn't think I would be able to, i think i read somewhere someone using it - maybe just wishful thinking! Guess I will look at JapJellyfish Froyo!

Cheers

Guest Frankish

Actually I think the RLS3/4 themes right work on webs. I'm using RLS4 themes on RLS1 which is the same as Sebastian's. I just did updates to avoid any issues although I don't think there are any!

Guest strat.minger
Actually I think the RLS3/4 themes right work on webs. I'm using RLS4 themes on RLS1 which is the same as Sebastian's. I just did updates to avoid any issues although I don't think there are any!

Well, i just tried the 'Gingerbread theme for RLS4 with black menus and without percentage' on Sebs Froyo r0.3 and it works fine. :unsure:

Frankish - Would it be worth updating the front page to say that the latest releases (for the gingerbread theme at least) work on all.

Thanks again for your work on this.

Strat

Edited by strat.minger

Me too I did a lot of stuff for PSP years ago a few forums. Started on android around may this year so learnt a lot in that time. Got a HTC tattoo last January, then a desire in April then my San Fran!

If I write a guide Ill be starting Wednesday when I get a day off.

Aaah I had a big phase skinning Windows XP back in the day, and also Windows Mobile 5 (a skinning app called WisBar got me noticed when I made a modified WinMo6 style skin for 5) but I only got noticed because of a really bizarre level of almost OCD over everything being perfect haha.

Anyway, looking forward to start working on some Android stuff. Especially once we get our proper 2.2 ROM, should make things easier, less fragmented in terms of ROMs at least (hopefully!) :unsure:

Guest Frankish

I just made a thread with just about everything i know in it. All the stuff i do to make these themes is more or less in there. I hope it helps some people and is not just jibberish!

Guest Bilalp23

just put on the blue gingerbread theme, looks awesome. a blend of gingerbread and the samsung theme, sambread! :unsure:

also could you upload that dock because ive actually been looking for something like that. thanks!

Guest mouseman99

Just added this theme to the second post/mods post...i'm very happy with it...

I really like this one Frankish. Hope you dont mind I borrow it :unsure:

The blue gingerbread theme is great, only problem I have is the white menu's within Root Explorer have light text as well and it make them very hard to read.

Guest Frankish
The blue gingerbread theme is great, only problem I have is the white menu's within Root Explorer have light text as well and it make them very hard to read.

Yah i'm open to any offers for help to try and fix them. Not a clue what is controlling these :unsure:

Yah i'm open to any offers for help to try and fix them. Not a clue what is controlling these :unsure:

I know it's for a different version of android, but why don't you try to see the GingerBlade theme by Bazza76 here: http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...1-3-21-12-2010/

Maybe you can get some ideas of what to change, since the menus in Root Explorer are black...

BTW, the RLS4 themes are still compatible with Jellyfish RLS5 right?

Edited by _BG_

Guest Shinrow

Thanks Frankish for all the themes you have ported ! I'm actually running with Jap Jellyfish RLS5 with blue gingerbread theme and it work fine ! I'll love my Blade more than ever :unsure:

Just added this theme to the second post/mods post...i'm very happy with it...

bluegingerbread1.pngbluegingerbread2.png

This theme with one of these wallpapers becomes a MUST (although the original wallpaper is also very very nice :unsure: ):

aloyd7.jpg

aloyd8.jpg

Guest cloveky

I'm using JellyFish RLS5.

If I get the "Boot looping" after I flash the theme, should I flash back to JellyFish's stock theme and flash again, or I should flash the froyo's stock theme which you provided and flash again?

THX.

Edit:

Finally I successfully installed... it's really random... I just restore and flash again and it boot normally.

THX to the themes :D

Edited by cloveky