[THEMES]For Japanese Jelly RLS9+ *Gingerbread Theme!*

Guest Frankish

Guest extremedigital

Hi Frankish, Please can you upload that HTC Blackboard dock, it looks great...what launcher do you have to use it with ???

Btw great work on your new blue theme however as i really like the circle battery look i have gone back to the Gingerbread Circle Mod....

So please do a new Blue theme with the Circle battery and the black menus....

Along with the new Blackboard dock that would be purrrrrfect

Guest hong84
... i really like the circle battery look i have gone back to the Gingerbread Circle Mod....

So please do a new Blue theme with the Circle battery and the black menus....

Along with the new Blackboard dock that would be purrrrrfect

I like the circle battery too, a blue theme with the circle battery would be the best theme :P. But there's a problem, some menus of some apps (like fring and root explorer) are unreadable.

That's my first post here, thank you all for your extraordinary work :D

Guest savagekevin
It's Fancy Widget 1.3.0: click here

This is driving me nuts.

Yesterday, I put on jellyfish 4 rom, frankish blue gingerbread, and discovered on the phone a widget called weather, which was a nice flipclock and weather - perfect!

Today, put on the new jellyfish5 and frankishblue theme. Went looking for the widget and it's gone.

All very newbie. Would welcome suggestions.

I got the fancy widget from the market just now, but it doesn't give me a lovely flip clock, just a regular digital clock display. How can I get that to do a flip look?

And anyone know what the weather, flipclock widget I might have had yesterday was? I remember specifically that its weather information when looking at the extended forecast was yr.no

Guest Frankish
This is driving me nuts.

Yesterday, I put on jellyfish 4 rom, frankish blue gingerbread, and discovered on the phone a widget called weather, which was a nice flipclock and weather - perfect!

Today, put on the new jellyfish5 and frankishblue theme. Went looking for the widget and it's gone.

All very newbie. Would welcome suggestions.

I got the fancy widget from the market just now, but it doesn't give me a lovely flip clock, just a regular digital clock display. How can I get that to do a flip look?

And anyone know what the weather, flipclock widget I might have had yesterday was? I remember specifically that its weather information when looking at the extended forecast was yr.no

Fancy widget from the market is a new version. They got threatened by HTC. The flip clock version is 1.3.0 not available from market. Or pay fro Fancy Widget Pro and there are skins the same.

Guest ergo911

Hi, thanks for the themes... your the best :D Is the HTC Blackboard a theme(for launcer pro or adw) or some launcer? Can you please upload that? I really like the blue theme, Thanks :P

Edited by ergo911

Guest fonix232

Frankish, any hope for a nice black, TRON based theme?

My idea would be TRON:Legacy's beginning, where you see those desk-terminals, those colours with the bends, and curved corners, and colors looks so cool :D

Guest Frankish

@all you guys wanting Nandroid to work for themed roms...

I just downloaded JRLS5 and signed all the system apps and framework with a test key. I was able to install the rom with a custom theme...which i hope means Nandroid would work. I hope kallt can use the test signing in his future releases :D

Guest peter0118
@all you guys wanting Nandroid to work for themed roms...

I just downloaded JRLS5 and signed all the system apps and framework with a test key. I was able to install the rom with a custom theme...which i hope means Nandroid would work. I hope kallt can use the test signing in his future releases :D

Please upload the blackboard dock

Guest Sebastian404

Hmm,

not wishing to sound pissy, but why is it not kallt_kaffe' and sebs Froyo?

(or JapJelly & de-softened)

just your calling kk's by its name, and not mine?

just wondering really...

Edited by Sebastian404

Guest Frankish
Hmm,

not wishing to sound pissy, but why is it not kallt_kaffe' and sebs Froyo?

(or JapJelly & de-softened)

just your calling kk's by its name, and not mine?

just wondering really...

No idea why it happened like that to be honest. I think from your thread title i guessed it either didn't have a proper name or it was De-softened. Will update first post, sorry bud. Although you're pretty well known here so i guessed everyone would know what i meant anyway :D

Guest Sebastian404
No idea why it happened like that to be honest. I think from your thread title i guessed it either didn't have a proper name or it was De-softened. Will update first post, sorry bud. Although you're pretty well known here so i guessed everyone would know what i meant anyway :P

Thanks, it wasn't an issue, just my OCD acting up... :D

Also I didn't want to upset KK.. you know what those Germans are like ;P

Guest Frankish

Yes unless Kallt specifically states that he has updated the base rom (new Japanese release) or has madeany special changes to framework then these themes will work for all releases unless stated otherwise.

Just a note link for me...

Test signed RLS6...useless to anyone else for now.

http://www.multiupload.com/85D4UHIQTD

Edited by Frankish

Guest extremedigital
Here is blackboard and slate :D

Hi Frankish thanks for the dock jpg...

Please can you inform us how to install it i can use launcher pro setting to use a custom background but how do you set the buttons to work ??

Or is it just for the looks ?? as when i set for example dialler in the middle you get an ugly mess, so for now i had to remove the shortcuts

Thanks again

*edit* found out i can use swipe actions in launcher pro to bring up dialler in middle and app drawer on the end etc......

But if you have another way please can you tell us...

Edited by extremedigital

Guest Frankish

What i do is set the dock as usual then add dialer to middle button...when it asks for an icon i set a blank.png icon from my gallery. So the icon is essentially invisible. I set app drawer as far left icon with blank png and browser as far right with blank png.

I've attached my blank png. It shows up as black but it is indeed blank when loaded on phone.

post-449642-1294591461_thumb.png

Guest extremedigital
What i do is set the dock as usual then add dialer to middle button...when it asks for an icon i set a blank.png icon from my gallery. So the icon is essentially invisible. I set app drawer as far left icon with blank png and browser as far right with blank png.

I've attached my blank png. It shows up as black but it is indeed blank when loaded on phone.

thanks Frankish you are fast and beat me to finding out the answer.....yes indeed if you use an invisble png it works perfectly...i found one on the forum but i will download and store yours...

Once again thanks....

Now if only when you have the time you could make a blue gingerbread with the circle battery mod my phone can finally rest for a while

Works well if you use additional functions for the 'swipe gesture actions' eg contacts in the middle......so a press will bring up dialler but a swipe up or down will bring up contacts

Edited by extremedigital

Guest Frankish
thanks Frankish you are fast and beat me to finding out the answer.....yes indeed if you use an invisble png it works perfectly...i found one on the forum but i will download and store yours...

Once again thanks....

Now if only when you have the time you could make a blue gingerbread with the circle battery mod my phone can finally rest for a while

I have just started to re-upload the files with them all test signed. I'm hoping kallte will see the sense in test signing his rom so we themers can use Nandroid without extra steps. I will get around to doing blue battery as i have all the batch scripts ready to go to work it is a quick job. I'll do both circle and thin circle blue to match the rest of the theme.

EDIT:

Black menu's or white menu's?

Edited by Frankish