HTC sense theme

Guest HMZX

Guest Matty-p
k thanks

do i put the whole folder under system or just the images

cant remember for 2.1 of the top of my head im kinda 2 versions of andoid ahead atm and cant remember 2.1 i only ever used it for 6 days, it should be in that guide i wrote

• 2 weeks later...
cant remember for 2.1 of the top of my head im kinda 2 versions of andoid ahead atm and cant remember 2.1 i only ever used it for 6 days, it should be in that guide i wrote

k

• 1 month later...
ive downloaded lockbot deleted all the themes but ive still got the original slide one on then the htc one how can i delete the the slide accross one please

no lock from the market

I havent got Dialler as a shortcut when i press and choose change shortcut can you add it

pardon?

yes, if you mean can you change the shortcut, you can.

long press>change shortcut>select shortcut

then change icon to the transparent one

pardon?

yes, if you mean can you change the shortcut, you can.

long press>change shortcut>select shortcut

then change icon to the transparent one

Sorry typed it how i thought it

you typed "Hold down the app drawer icon on the bottom and change the short-cut to dialer."

when hold down and choose change shortcut i dont get the dialler option in the shortcuts to choose

Sorry typed it how i thought it

you typed "Hold down the app drawer icon on the bottom and change the short-cut to dialer."

when hold down and choose change shortcut i dont get the dialler option in the shortcuts to choose

oh, sorry

hold down icon>press change shortcut> press launch application> select dialer/phone (different roms have different apps)

hope that cleared it up

• 2 weeks later...
Is there any way to get the HTC Sense Live Wallpaper (The live wallpaper with all of those bubbles moving around the screen) on the Orange San Francisco/ZTE Blade? So far I am only able to get still images but no live wallpaper.

the livepaper slows down the phone, as people have said, but its attached

sensewallpaper.zip