[WP7] Collection Of Shared Homebrew Apps For ChevronWP7 Unlocked Devices

Guest contable

Guest contable

Testversion of Registry Editor for Samsung devices added ! Please test and reply.

Edit:

First time I could edit a registry key on my OMNIA 7.

For testing browse to: [HKCU\ControlPanel\Volume\MaxSystemUIVolume] and change value from 30 to 20. After that reboot your phone and it will take effect.

=> press volume up button => max volume has been decreased to 20...

thanks for posting these apps. wondering if anyone has found the registry value for the screen timeout. i'd like to increase the time to 15 minutes vs . current 5 minute setting. thanks.

Guest Aximtreo
Post #1 and 3 updated ! Voice to Text app from LG devices ported....

Have tried everything possible to load Chevron7 on my Focus. I always get the can't communicate with the Focus message. Did registry thing, ran the cert file and the unlock file maybe 50 times with various combinations of things on, off and sideways; no luck. I'm running the Foucs with Sandisk 16GB card installed.

Any more suggestions.

Guest contable
Have tried everything possible to load Chevron7 on my Focus. I always get the can't communicate with the Focus message. Did registry thing, ran the cert file and the unlock file maybe 50 times with various combinations of things on, off and sideways; no luck. I'm running the Foucs with Sandisk 16GB card installed.

Any more suggestions.

Did you install the official WP7 developer tools on your desktop ?

Generally you should turn on Airplane mode before connecting your phone via usb. Wait that zune has synced with your device (no guest partnership), edit the hosts file and finally run ChevronWP7 with admin privileges for unlocking.

Cheers

contable

Guest contable
thanks for posting these apps. wondering if anyone has found the registry value for the screen timeout. i'd like to increase the time to 15 minutes vs . current 5 minute setting. thanks.

If there are more registry tweaks known I will post them here...

Guest ronalgps
Post #1 and #3 updated !

Based on the work of Rustygrom xda user davux could create a accent theme changer for Samsung devices.

I think full access to the registry and file system of the OMNIA 7 is getting closer.

Source code (no xap): SamsungThemeChanger_v1.zip

hey thank you

for all the apps

i could like to know if is possible to to mod the htc hub like voice to text

Guest contable
hey thank you

for all the apps

i could like to know if is possible to to mod the htc hub like voice to text

You are welcome. As I know so far there is no patched version of the HTC hub.

Anyway I think it´s better to wait for touchxperience for WP7...

Guest contable

Help from other members requested !

I think soon this thread will get out of control because everyday I have to upload more and more apps...

Please help to find and upload new or updated apps.

Thanks in advance.

contable

Guest Freezy1982

Wow - that could be a huge collection of Apps! Nice work to collect all of this!

(I know how much work it could be to make a good AppCollection - sometimes it could last some years ;) )

Keep up your work, contable!

Stay tuned! ;)

GreeZ!

Freezy1982