Returns & Refunds and exchanges.

Guest carl rose

Guest demonicsilk

I went to currys to get mine replaced but they said there are none in stock and they are not expecting any in the next 4 weeks. Has anyone found anywhere they don't say the same? I also tried currys online and got the same answer.

Guest ashbash
You are right in saying that it has very powerful hardware inside. I hate to refer to the ipad but I doubt that you will find many if any with screen problems like the vega has. It has high levels of quality control and customer service. Yes people might say that it's also double the money for a 16gb wi-fi but you have a problem like this and you just go to an apple store and it's swapped in the same minute. Not leaving the customer without a product that they just bought for another 2 weeks. The IOS software was perfected with the ipod and iphone but the hardware is new as well. If this was a software issue I wouldn't mind waiting for it to be corrected and use it like this but it looks like it isn't and due to the high levels of faulty units about you are more than likely going to get another unit just like the one you sent back. There is no doubt that the vega is a beast when it comes to performance but if the interface is not up to scratch then having all that power under the hood is useless. I am trying everything not to send my vega back as I like the unit but I am starting to think that the longer I stay with it the more difficult it will be to do something about it later when the 28 days have passed.

Haha sorry mate not havin a dig but apple and quality control dont go well atm, iphone atennas fixed with a rubberband, alarm clocks that dont work etc ;-)

...but actually i do agree ref the qc comments.

A

• 4 weeks later...
Guest HugoQueiriga

Does anyone how easy it is to get the unit replaced\refunded? (I got mine on the second batch, when they came out)

My touch-screen seems to be all crazy missing touch, and the keyboard keeps missing key presses but then after 1-2 seconds continuously enters the same letter until i touch another key.

I have tried all the new firmwares and Pauls custom rom but i still have same issues, it is also much worse with the power connected.

Just had enough of it really!

thanks

Guest warriorscot

You can PM them on the forum for more info it will put you in touch with the Vega team directly rather than DSG customer services which won't be able to help you as efficiently going by what others have said.