[ROM 2.2] t&l

Guest lgcmn

Guest eiben_robert
V3 of what kernel? :D

It's a zip file withh all the kernel's OC: 833....988

Also it can be flashed on the stock ROM with the added advantage of using liquid settings for activating compcache. Keera you may consider to put it also in the original thread as it is quite useful?

V3 of what kernel? :D

It is v3 because i add Liquid-settings app support that in my previous package there wasn't. the kernel is always the same

It's a zip file withh all the kernel's OC: 833....988

Also it can be flashed on the stock ROM with the added advantage of using liquid settings for activating compcache. Keera you may consider to put it also in the original thread as it is quite useful?

I haven't tested my package with stock rom so i don't know if it works properly

Edited by keera

Guest Warren WIII

I'm sorry for the stupid question but where can i download this rom? In the link in first page, specially on uploading.com, doesn't exists the files :D

Guest fear_factory84
I'm sorry for the stupid question but where can i download this rom? In the link in first page, specially on uploading.com, doesn't exists the files :D

I re-downloaded it today using the links on the first page, using multiupload direct download link...

I don't understand this, the overclocked things in the page before are complete rom, or are just apps2sd?...And if they are not complete rom where are the overclockable rom?...

I have made a V3 version. Now it is possible use Liquid-settings app so is more simple set the compcache options (also work the autostart option) :D

thx!

you are great!)

Guest edhunter666

Kinda noobish question but.. Deceided to try this ROM today.

I've wiped the phone in malez recovery, put the zip file on the sdcard and flashed it with no sign check. Have i done everything correct? The process took under a minute to complete...

I have made a V3 version. Now it is possible use Liquid-settings app so is more simple set the compcache options (also work the autostart option) :D

Stock_app2sd_V3

nice job :D i placed the link for your boots on first page

Kinda noobish question but.. Deceided to try this ROM today.

I've wiped the phone in malez recovery, put the zip file on the sdcard and flashed it with no sign check. Have i done everything correct? The process took under a minute to complete...

yep

OC v3,i cannot install it using melez zip install

how???sory i'm noobi :D

You probably didn't extract the zip file... there are zips inside, flash the zip you desire and you're done

Guest vikings123
first page updated)

Stock_998 works fine.

other 998 OC not worked -- USB storage not accessible.

Anyway, Q score 1600 and linpack 32. Great job, guys!

Edited by vikings123

Guest vikings123
Stock_998 works fine.

other 998 OC not worked -- USB storage not accessible.

Anyway, Q score 16000 and linpack 32. Great job, guys!

It's very strange. USB storage connection is not stable.

Sometimes it is working, and sometimes not.

Guest vikings123
It's very strange. USB storage connection is not stable.

Sometimes it is working, and sometimes not.

After flashed lcrf20-ritchen-998, USB is OK again

Testing its stability.

===================

After some access to SD, downloading photos to PC, USB connection is not working again.

I don't use App2SD.

No Ext2 partition.

No fancy thing at all.

Edited by vikings123

Guest Delnar_Ersike

I encountered similar problems with USB mounting, and the culprit turned out to be Swapper 2, the app I use to manage swap. You have to make sure your swap app, if you have one, unmounts the swapfile before the device enables mass storage mode.

Guest vikings123
I encountered similar problems with USB mounting, and the culprit turned out to be Swapper 2, the app I use to manage swap. You have to make sure your swap app, if you have one, unmounts the swapfile before the device enables mass storage mode.

I think I am going to disable Swapper. and see if it works.